By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171
spurgeonryan said:
MANUELF said:
i want that game card case from clubnintendo but they dont ship to mexico =(

So does that mean you an not get anything fromthem? So your coins are worthless then. How about calling them up?

Im using them to redeem games but there arent any this month

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
Most wanted in Japan: Only one Wii title? Sheesh...
No one cares about Mario Party 9 or Kiki Trick?

Kiki Trick has been released, and bombed.

@Lady Gaga rumor - Yeah, we believe that rumor. Maybe this could help to transfer the audience form Wii to Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
DélioPT said:
Most wanted in Japan: Only one Wii title? Sheesh...
No one cares about Mario Party 9 or Kiki Trick?

Kiki Trick has been released, and bombed.

@Lady Gaga rumor - Yeah, we believe that rumor. Maybe this could help to transfer the audience form Wii to Wii U.

Really? I actually thought the game might be funny and sell well... guess not.

@Lady Gaga rumor: If Wii U ends up getting more songs are releasing a bit sooner, probably.

I want The Last Story more than Xenoblade, it looks better to me, but I'm still thinking about getting Xenoblade. I hope the sales in North America(which the pre-orders are killing right now with no adversiment), brings The Last Story over here. Pandora's Tower doesn't really appeal to me.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Well that Lady GaGa thing will for sure move all the Wii users to The Wii U.

Around the Network

Don't know if someone's alread posted this but...

High Voltage, the developers of The Conduit on the Wii, have updated their official website to include a logo for the Wii U, confirming that they plan to develop for the platform. This is not that surprising, but people are already speculating they may bring their in-development title The Grinder to the platform which, while pure speculation, does sound plausible.

http://wiiublog.com/blog/2012/2/4/high-voltage-is-working-with-the-wii-u.html

New Screenshots for Harvest Moon 3D!...

Sorry if it comes out all wacky.

spurgeonryan said:
ooh ! I like how you have them staggered. I have always enjoyed the harvest moon games. this one looks like it will be good as well.

I forget, was there a harvest moon 64?

Yes there was. I've never gotten into the HM games I've always like AC more, even though some people say you can't compare them. This one does look interesting though.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
ooh ! I like how you have them staggered. I have always enjoyed the harvest moon games. this one looks like it will be good as well.

Yes there was. I've never gotten into the HM games I've always like AC more, even though some people say you can't compare them. This one does look interesting though.

Jumpin Jehosephat! That is another N64 game I just do not happen to have. I must have it! I am positive it will cost me close to 20 dollars on Amazon. Lets go check.

Makes me sick! 40 dollars used!

Must be rare then.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:

Jumpin Jehosephat! That is another N64 game I just do not happen to have. I must have it! I am positive it will cost me close to 20 dollars on Amazon. Lets go check.

Makes me sick! 40 dollars used!

Must be rare then.

Oh yeah . plenty of Rare N64 games. I am a proud owner of Ogre Battle 64, Starcraft 64, Aiydn Chronicles, Xena, Hercules, and many other hard to find gems. Now If I just get this, 40 winks, and Starshot, and the other sort of expensive one Pilot wings 64 I should be good to go with nothing but sports games to buy.

Youu have quite the collection. Too bad I don't know half of those games. :O