By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are your plans for this year?

Sephiroth357 said:
As a college student, landing a job is not my priority right now. Sigh of relief

I have collected no debt so far, which is better than 90% of college students. I live below my means, and my plan is to continue doing so.

I won't be that badly off. I'll be roughly $24,000 in the whole, which, if i get a job deserving of a Bachelor's degree, i could pay off in a year if somebody were kind enough to pay all my food and lodging expenses. As it is it will take much longer, of course, but that's still a helpful point to note.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
FattyDingDong said:
spurgeonryan said:
Were you recently banned?

Oh The evil Banana!

My plan is to finish my degree.

yes i was for 3 weeks, for calling someone an "idiot".

Wow! 3 weeks for calling someone an idiot? I called someone a moron and got 3 days. 

I dont have any plans that I can be bothered typing. I will say, however, that the evil banana scares me.

-Go on a cruise this summer

-Continue my current exercise routine.

-Buy a shitload of games

-Fistfight with a Panda

I was planning on finally getting a life.

...too bad Halo 4 and Wii U release this year :/

Mr Khan said:
Sephiroth357 said:
As a college student, landing a job is not my priority right now. Sigh of relief

I have collected no debt so far, which is better than 90% of college students. I live below my means, and my plan is to continue doing so.

I won't be that badly off. I'll be roughly $24,000 in the whole, which, if i get a job deserving of a Bachelor's degree, i could pay off in a year if somebody were kind enough to pay all my food and lodging expenses. As it is it will take much longer, of course, but that's still a helpful point to note.

What exactly are you majoring in?