By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Using a Dualshock 3 as a PC controller

Tagged games:

I use it on PC, if you still can't figure it out by tonight I can help.

I have to do homework right now.
You can also use the USB cable on PS3 controller instead of a bluetooth dongle if you don't already know thats what I do.

there's a programr you can get, that makes the ps3 seem like an xbox 360 controller to windows. (it could be that I forgot what my driver is called).
This allows you to have force feedback in games that only support xbox360 forceback too.

Around the Network

Huh...randomly it started working all by itself, which is awesome...
But the game I wanted it to work for seems to be keyboard only...which is not awesome ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
But the game I wanted it to work for seems to be keyboard only...which is not awesome ¬_¬

There are ways to change the outputs of your controller to keyboard outputs and then make it work that way.  That was apparently how you do it for Binding of Isaac but I didn't want to bother with it.

Ajescent said:

There is another program you can use that maps keys to PC controller buttons.

http://xpadder.com/

EDIT: Ignore link, it costs money now.

Huzzah! Turns out I was just being a pleb and got my set up wrong, the game does use controller and is now awesome again!! Thanks for all your help all!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?