By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Kingdom Hearts 3DS design coming!

Starting to regret getting my 3DS on launch more and more with these bundles. I don't remember the DS Lite having so many bundles in its first year.

Around the Network

Also what's with 3DS and Vita games still having only local multiplayer in a lot of their games. It's quite pathetic considering they've come out so many years after their predecessors.

Sorry about the double post.

looks nice! i like all the designs Nintendo is pushing with each game. more choice = more sales and i hope Nintendo will do the same with WiiU!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If you don't have the 3DS, this will be the perfect combo, look at it...it's so amazing.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Around the Network

It does look nice... not as nice as the Zelda one though!

Switch!!!

I have never played a kingdom of hearts game.

Are they good?

Should I keep an eye on them?

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
I have never played a kingdom of hearts game.

Are they good?

Should I keep an eye on them?

Just Kingdom Hearts, no 'of' involved :P

And yes, it's a great series.  Easily my favourite RPG franchise of all time.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Oh man, that is cool loooking :/ Too bad there aren't enough games for me to warrant buying a brand new 3DS. However, I really want to play this game and RE: Revelations so I will be picking up a used 3DS as soon as the release date is announced (if it hasn't already)

You should embed the new pics that came out. The graphics look so smooth and polished.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

will this be coming outside of japan?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~