By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What happened to this website?

d21lewis said:
O.P., you left. When did you leave? Why did you leave? Maybe people felt the same way you did and left, too. I'm not quite sure what you expected when you came back. Circus clowns? Filthy sex orgies? What? It's just a video game sales site. Sorry we let you down.

I gradually faded away from the forum over time.  I eventually found myself posting once a month.

Well...I was expecting a welcome back party, but that didn't happen. Outside a party I expected to see a  couple of filthy sex orgies, and that didn't happen either.  

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
d21lewis said:
O.P., you left. When did you leave? Why did you leave? Maybe people felt the same way you did and left, too. I'm not quite sure what you expected when you came back. Circus clowns? Filthy sex orgies? What? It's just a video game sales site. Sorry we let you down.

I gradually faded away from the forum over time.  I eventually found myself posting once a month.

Well...I was expecting a welcome back party, but that didn't happen. Outside a party I expected to see a  couple of filthy sex orgies, and that didn't happen either.  

That's because you didn't come back on "Sex Orgy Saturday".  Bad timing on your part.

Kynes said:
kitler53 said:
Kynes said:
kitler53 said:
tarheel91 said:
This website is all about sales, and at the end of the generation when everything is decided, sales aren't as fun. There'll be another big spike once the big 3 release their next consoles.

you do realize that a new gen (3DS vs. vita) has already begun and still no one is excited, right?

How can we be excited with one console destroying sales wise the other? Right now it's like watching a heavyweight fighting with a 10 years old boy.

when ps3 was getting destroyed we were more than happy to discuss and analyse the situation so a fail to see your point.

PS3 was never outsold 5 to 1 by the Wii or the X360.

No, it was more like 7 to 1

http://news.punchjump.com/article.php?id=4107

RolStoppable said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

3. imho some so called great posters actually contribute to the decline. I won't name them but I know around 3 who I believe to fit the bill. But they have been around for longer so no one speaks out against them.

Well, that's certainly not going to help. If there's a problem, because nobody speaks out against them, you don't solve it by not naming them.

For M.U.G.E.N: If you would like to PM me which users you believe are a problem, then please do so.

NightDragon83 said:
The forum activity seems to be alot more sporadic these days, as opposed to when I used to frequent this site alot back in late '07 and most of '08, where you generally had the same group of regulars on here for what seemed like 24/7 almost every day.

I wouldn't say that, unless of course your kidding, he was the first one to be-friend me and many other new users out there! He's pretty cool!

Around the Network

No info on sales to make threads about trends and predictions.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

MontanaHatchet said:
RolStoppable said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

3. imho some so called great posters actually contribute to the decline. I won't name them but I know around 3 who I believe to fit the bill. But they have been around for longer so no one speaks out against them.

Well, that's certainly not going to help. If there's a problem, because nobody speaks out against them, you don't solve it by not naming them.

For M.U.G.E.N: If you would like to PM me which users you believe are a problem, then please do so.

M.U.G.E.N if you'd like to PM me so I may laugh at them feel free

Time for hype

RolStoppable said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Its you 3 times. Sry.

Time for hype

d21lewis said:
Sephiroth357 said:
d21lewis said:

That's because you didn't come back on "Sex Orgy Saturday".  Bad timing on your part.

Is it possible for you to throw another one of these parties? Threads that promote "Orgy Saturday" should drive some people to contribute.

RolStoppable said:
leatherhat said:
RolStoppable said:

Its you 3 times. Sry.

I wouldn't be surprised to find myself on his list, but three times would be too much of an honor.

Rol I don't think he was talking to you, I think he was talking to M.U.G.E.N. Your not a problem you have some humor which actually helps the site a little.