By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you rather have KH 3 optimized to the fullest for the PS3 or the Wii?

^^Your brothers friends who work at M$ convinced that the PS3 was the better console?

Around the Network

i just cant picture kingdom hearts 3 not on the ps3...

weezy said:
Im telling you. PS3 graphics are gonna make us shit our pants in the future, guarantee. I used to hate on PS3 but my brothers friends at Microsoft have told me some interesting things that have convinced me otherwise...

What things?

EDIT: Also, why people compare Ratchet's or any other PS3 game's graphics to Pixar renders? I mean... it looks ok but... no >_>

cool48 said:
^^Your brothers friends who work at M$ convinced that the PS3 was the better console?

Lets just say they hear things. :)

Microsoft is huge on what other ppl are doing since they are the "noobs" when it comes to the console market.

You can call them "Microsoft Scouts"

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Personally as a Wii owner I would prefer the Wii.

From my limited playtime with the first two KH games (I skipped last generation, I played almost no games except PC) I found them quite enjoyable and imagine it could be fairly epic with Wiimote controls.

Around the Network

I would personally like both getting their own versions, no card game knock offs or some dumb totally different thing from the main game but one that is a movie and amazing detail like the FF7 tech demo, except with Cloud having the KH look to him. And similar to SMG graphics with Wii remote keyblade swings, and push the nunchuck for spells, and IR for fast enemy targeting. And hey even on Wii the cut scenes dont have to be rendered, they can do the video clips from a PS3 graphics stand point, like they did with the GBA version and making little clips for it with PS2 graphics. All wishful thinking hope it happens.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'll be different & vote DS.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 WILL BE FOR PS3

Is there actually someone who can give a damn good reason for being it on the Wii instead of the PS3, besid the remote controls then.

Yeah, I agree with the majority. Kingdom Heart is a successful franchise without the motion controls and stuff that the Wii offers. Why force the previous fans to have to accept a control scheme they haven't tried. I didn't really like the first Kingdom Hearts, but for those who did, the Dual Shock was good enough.