By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be your first game purchase of the year?

Dark Souls I'd imagine.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
d21lewis said:

You guys and your Pushmo love.  Okay.  You sold me on it.  I'm gonna buy Pushmo right now!

It's a steal at $7, and of course the user created puzzles are awesome.

Also, where are you in Skyward Sword?

Groose is crying like a baby and I just met with the Headmaster to get the song lyrics.  Probably gonna jump on it again in a few minutes.  I have to work 5:30pm to 5:30am today.  Debating whether I'm going to get some sleep or play the game.  It's 11am where I live.

Just bought the game.  I see that Club Nintendo is offering free Kirby's Adventure and Dr. Mario!  I'll probably spend a few minutes adding games and hardware on ClubNintendo.com.   I already got the free Mario Minis and Xevious games.  I like free.  Free is good.

FFXIII-2! I think I have it pre-ordered 3 times LOL I need to cancel a couple. I just can't decide what pre-order bonus I want. I'm leaning towards the steelbook.

I'm waiting for a Fallout 3 compilation with as many additional contents included as possible, but I could have to upgrade the GPU first, if I won't, I'll look for an older game in my wishlist (that's larger than the one I list here on VGC). GPU is also the thing that still prevents me from buying The Witcher I and II, but I'm waiting for more computing power to be deliverable by low power consumption, passive cooled GPUs.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

d21lewis said:

Groose is crying like a baby and I just met with the Headmaster to get the song lyrics.  Probably gonna jump on it again in a few minutes.  I have to work 5:30pm to 5:30am today.  Debating whether I'm going to get some sleep or play the game.  It's 11am where I live.

Just bought the game.  I see that Club Nintendo is offering free Kirby's Adventure and Dr. Mario!  I'll probably spend a few minutes adding games and hardware on ClubNintendo.com.   I already got the free Mario Minis and Xevious games.  I like free.  Free is good.

So you're about 2/3 done! Nice! ^_^

And yes, it's hilarious to see how much free content we've gotten on the 3DS... It's almost out of hand.

Almost.

Around the Network

Twisted Metal :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Uncharted: Golden abyss and wipeout 2048. Seen as I won a ps vita I will probably buy all the good launch titles for it.

does vita hardware count as software?

.... as it stands i'm not set to buy many games this spring i'm so far behind in things i already bought.

Skyrim for the ps3

I made already my first purchase of the year. I bought from a liquidating Blockbuster store SoulCalibur 4 and Demon's Souls (I paid 30e for both).