By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be your first game purchase of the year?

Resident Evil: Revelation 3DS

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Modern Warfare 3 or FFXIII-2

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Maybe Endless Ocean 2, Xenoblade or Last Story.

Maybe none.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I've already bought a 3DS with Mario 3D Land, my next purchase will most likely be Mario Kart 7.

VGChartz

Probably you guys need to stick to the trend, probably.

Probably Street Fighter x Tekken.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

It'll probably end up being Star Ocean: The Last Hope International.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

RE Revelation, Mutant Mudds, Mario party 9, Mario Tennis

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Mario Kart 7, still haven't bought it yet...

If we're talking about games released this year I'll say Luigi's Mansion, Halo 4 or Metro:Last Light.

Sadly, it'll probably be GTAV which won't be till April-May. None of the big March games interest me.

Would have been Ghost Recon in March but it got delayed again

Bought AMY and Crisis off of PSN.

Next game will probably be from the bargain bin, like Deus Ex, Crisis 2 and Batman AA.