By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be your first game purchase of the year?

i've still got pressies to play like U3

but i bought dead rising 2 off the record and hunted demons forge on the cheap but new and heroes vi might & magic fro my PC

my next purchase will be war in the north and dark souls most likely or on the run if its going for £20 anywhere

i tell you what though here at VGC we must have an awful lot games sitting around that we don't play,we need to get some sort of international saturday swap shop going on

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Resident Evil Revelation

"Nintendo fan for life"

Still so indecisive.

I wanted to initially get FFXIII-2, then I decided to hold off since FFXIII dropped in price so fast. Now I have Vita pre-ordered and paid off, so only have to worry about getting a memory card and a game. Heavily leaning towards Gravity Rush.

Then I realize I also want not only FFXIII-2, but also Tales of Graces F and Ni No Kuni.

I can't get them all, I want to buy a house, gotta save up. So now I keep swapping between getting Vita @ launch + 1 game and memory card or FFXIII-2, Tales of Graces F, Ni No Kuni + whatever else I want during 2012.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Either Uncharted 3 or BatmanAC.... as soon as I finish Zelda, I'll get one of those off of Ebay.

Either Starcraft: Ghost or Half-Life 3. Man, they are going to be amazing!
Right?

Around the Network

1) Kingdom of Amalur : Reckoning
2) Mass Effect 3
3) Ninja Gaiden 3
4) DMC HD collection
5) FF XIII-2 ( got suck a huge backlog I will wait for price drop on that)
6) Dragon Dogma ? Azura's Wrath ? ( not sure about those yet).

And of course Diablo 3 day one but no clue when it will release...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I need a job

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Resident Evil : Revelations

...then Xenoblade and Kid Icarus

Grand Theft Auto V or Mass Effect 3.

Or maybe Starhawk depending on the Beta.

FF 13-2 of course!