By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 37 Thread

Spoilers, hat!? Girl as far as I know.. been meaning to get the game, but my backlog is far too long already

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Spoilers, hat!? Girl as far as I know.. been meaning to get the game, but my backlog is far too long already

lol, go play the damn game already. I promise I didn't spoil anything important.

Actually, everyone go out and get this damn game now. A whole lot is gonna be spoiled in this theme so I suggest you go spend those damn $20 and play my favorite game of 2011 >_<

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Got my pm

-

My character has a penis

-

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

lol, go play the damn game already. I promise I didn't spoil anything important.

Actually, everyone go out and get this damn game now. A whole lot is gonna be spoiled in this theme so I suggest you go spend those damn $20 and play my favorite game of 2011 >_<

heh Im not too worried, I already know of the multiple endings and whatnot.. How long would you say it is?(Including replays obviously)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

heh Im not too worried, I already know of the multiple endings and whatnot.. How long would you say it is?(Including replays obviously)

Depends how good you are at puzzles. Nine chapters. It took me probably twenty hours to get to Chapter 6 because I wasn't using any of the techniques NPDs suggest in dreams. I thought I could half ass my way through the game honestly. I had to start thinking outside the box when puzzles became too hard. I began memorizing techniques and the game opened up to me and zoomed through the last 4 chapters in like 6 hours and finished the game. It really challenges your cognitive abilities.

First gamethrough I'd say anywhere between 20-30 hours.

After that maybe 15 hours each play through. However, what I did in my second play-through was save halfway through the game with the chaos meter (determines endings somewhat)  exactly in the middle. I'd start the game from there, and manipulate the meter to my liking throughout the game. that way it will be like 5 hours a play. I believe there are nine endings.

It really is a unique game. Awesome puzzle solving at night, and nice story devolopment during the day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

My character has a penis.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Got my pm.
And i'm proud to say i never cheated on my girlfriends......i mean girlfriend.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Am I the only one who got a very weird PM?

Got my pm.
So another game with unclear rules. Fun Fun