By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 37 Thread

Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:
I'll elaborate on the dicks later.

Right now. How many of you are familiar with sheep?

having now read the wiki a bit I am now familiar with sheep in a few ways. The name of the bar. Sheep being other men. Sheep getting in the way and being taken out with lightning.

*pats Wonk on the head*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Well, I'm town- and my role says literally nothing about sheep - the word isn't even mentioned, so there must be something wrong with your logic here, I'm afraid

You're going to have to do better than that. explain.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

oh yeah, about the dicks. If you have one, you are likely a sheep. Coz only men are punished.

Also, I have cock.

hatmoza said:
Also, I have a cock.

ebwop

needed to clarify that people someone suggested I had multiple dicks.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Now that enough people replied, sheep are victims in the video game, sheep are town here. Players who know this are notified in their PM, People who don't, wouldn't because they aren't sheep. Like I said. Prof is doing an excellent job with his flavor ... and his PM flavors.

Which places Radish and Stefl as our lynch candidates for day one. They claim they know nothing about sheep. The smart sheep weren't stupid enough to tip off sheep were town, the outsiders fell prey quite quickly.Yes, we will lynch scum or my name isn't hatmoza.

Welcome to ,fuckville Radish and Stefl.

Well then, I am going to dismiss the fact that you just stated that people who are sheep are the ones who are town, I wouldn't even call it evidence...

Well then fine, if I must, I want all people to vote and get me killed just to disproof you, but thats not the way its going to be, I will put everything on the goal to get you lynched to disproof you, since I am planing to play a little longer.

Welcome to your personal hell, Hatmoza.

PS: I know that I might not be good enough to survive your fuckville, but the fight I am going to up will be extraordinary this time!

First off, smart sheep may be smart, but ever thought of the fact, that there are people walking around not waiting to get hunted down by wolves? I mean, that the smart sheep are male, and may very well be simple vanilla townies.

So now to you, since you have not answered, mister sheep, hatmoza, you are male, am I right?

Okay I got ninjad damn... now my prediction is pretty worthless...

Cry me a river stefl. I didn't even suggest we lynch you and you're already crying in plain view. You are getting defensive, and unlike Radish you didn't even try to argue the fact that your PM didn't mention sheep. Instead, you go on assault mode at the very person putting pressure on you.

You want to get lynched? Challenged accepted. You're already paving the path yourself.

Not a sheep.
Didn't argue the Pm.
Defensive.
Desperate retaliation against the person putting you on the spot.
Not to mention how weak , random and unfluid your points are.

Damn... in fact, as of now, I can't deny you are a sheep, as much as I would like to do so, hatmoza...

Stefl1504 said:
Damn... in fact, as of now, I can't deny you are a sheep, as much as I would like to do so, hatmoza...

No, you pretty much fucked up. Failed your fellow scum for getting caught so early, and being dumb enough to challenge me when I'm town.

vote:Stefl