By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 37 Thread

spurgeonryan said:
Final-Fan said:
I have an extremely cryptic PM. I don't know if my character has a penis -- the name isn't strongly gendered IMO.

BHR-3 told me once that there was a shemale or something in the game. I know nothing about it really other than something about that. Are you saying you are that character?

I think he is just saying that he has some name like ashley, which can be a womens or a mens name, and no afaik the women in hatmozas avatar is the transgender or whatever it is (like I said I haven't played the game yet so I don't really know what she/he is, but I know it because he said so in an earlier game, and I know he/she is from catherine, if I am right, she is the waitress^^)

Regarding Hatmoza's question about sheep, no I don't know anything about sheep...

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Wolf:"Little Sheep, Little Sheep come right home." Sheep: We can't we can't the wolf is on the hill.
Wolf: "Come home anyways!"

I still think that is what he is saying.

The only wolf I can think of it Hatmoza himself, we are on his premises this game^^

spurgeonryan said:
So you are saying that everyone knows that, and that is the real reason he got the first Vote in the game?

I am just implying that it may be dangerous to trust him, because he is the only one so far who has claimed to have played the game, which means, that he is a huge asset as town, but makes him even a bigger asset to the mafia if he is one of them.

Hatmoza, would you be so kind to answer your own question^^, has your character (had) a penis?

I think he did not tell us so far, though I think he will give us the answer that he has had a penis at some point... man, that sounds weird...

Should be:

... played through the game...

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
So everyone pushed him to his breaking point to get this out, and no one is posting?

@Linkz

What is your strategy going to be this game?

I don't know. Lack of rules or even a clear goal has left me less enthusiastic than any other game.

@hat: Considering there's more players than characters in the picture you linked in the sign-up thread, you're going to have to think outside the box with the flavor analysis.

No, you don't get to simply brush away the fact I limited you and stefl down to the only 3 females in the game with the high possibility of either of you being Catherine (scum). Believe it or not you're in hatmoza fuckville right now. One of you  (stefl or you) is going to eventually have to klaim Katherine, which will lead the other one to a quick lynch led by yours truly because there is no way Catherine is town in this game. The main cast consists of 4 females and 5 males. One female is eliminated because prof is role-playing her. The nine or so minor players  are predominately male. We have 3 females in this game, guaranteed.

Now the second person could /claim Erica, which we will then wait for a counter claim.

I will brush it off because it doesn't apply to me. Your logic is flawed at every juncture.

1) Who's to say Katherine doesn't get counter-claimed?

2) prof is not Trisha.

3) 14 players means at least 5 of the minor characters exist, and if any of them are female than it's possible for Stefl to be them.(And if I didn't already make it obvious who I am, I'd have said myself as well) Though I have no idea if the minor females would be 'certain scum' with Catherine or not.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I'll elaborate on the dicks later.

Right now. How many of you are familiar with sheep?

having now read the wiki a bit I am now familiar with sheep in a few ways. The name of the bar. Sheep being other men. Sheep getting in the way and being taken out with lightning.

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
Ok let's get started. How many of you have a character that has/had a penis?

I'd fit into had and still have a penis.

Is Catherine still a fun game even if you're not into titties?

i was wondering that myself.

Yes. You don't have to be straight to relate to the hardships of relationships.

And I won't stand for your guys self intolerance :/  gay people, lesbians, bisexuals  and transgenders are people who have feelings too.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Now that enough people replied, sheep are victims in the video game, sheep are town here. Players who know this are notified in their PM, People who don't, wouldn't because they aren't sheep. Like I said. Prof is doing an excellent job with his flavor ... and his PM flavors.

Which places Radish and Stefl as our lynch candidates for day one. They claim they know nothing about sheep. The smart sheep weren't stupid enough to tip off sheep were town, the outsiders fell prey quite quickly.Yes, we will lynch scum or my name isn't hatmoza.

Welcome to ,fuckville Radish and Stefl.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:
So everyone pushed him to his breaking point to get this out, and no one is posting?

@Linkz

What is your strategy going to be this game?

I don't know. Lack of rules or even a clear goal has left me less enthusiastic than any other game.

@hat: Considering there's more players than characters in the picture you linked in the sign-up thread, you're going to have to think outside the box with the flavor analysis.

No, you don't get to simply brush away the fact I limited you and stefl down to the only 3 females in the game with the high possibility of either of you being Catherine (scum). Believe it or not you're in hatmoza fuckville right now. One of you  (stefl or you) is going to eventually have to klaim Katherine, which will lead the other one to a quick lynch led by yours truly because there is no way Catherine is town in this game. The main cast consists of 4 females and 5 males. One female is eliminated because prof is role-playing her. The nine or so minor players  are predominately male. We have 3 females in this game, guaranteed.

Now the second person could /claim Erica, which we will then wait for a counter claim.

I will brush it off because it doesn't apply to me. Your logic is flawed at every juncture.

1) Who's to say Katherine doesn't get counter-claimed?

2) prof is not Trisha.

3) 14 players means at least 5 of the minor characters exist, and if any of them are female than it's possible for Stefl to be them.(And if I didn't already make it obvious who I am, I'd have said myself as well) Though I have no idea if the minor females would be 'certain scum' with Catherine or not.

1- We lynch the person who counter claims.

2- Astaroth, Ishtar, Trisha are all one person. It would be funny if prof put Isthar or Trisha in the game as they are different names for Astaroth.

3- Erica Katherine and Catherine are in this game. They are huge roles. I would argue Astaroth was another but prof is role-playing her, which initially made me eliminate her as a player. However, it is quite possible prof is unaware of Astaroth's multiple identities as it's not easily revealed in the game. So I give you points for making me aware that prof is human.

Well, I'm town- and my role says literally nothing about sheep - the word isn't even mentioned, so there must be something wrong with your logic here, I'm afraid

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~