By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 37 Thread

morenoingrato said:
Am I the only one who got a very weird PM?

My pm was pretty weird aswell

-

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Got my pm.
And i'm proud to say i never cheated on my girlfriends......i mean girlfriend.

Nice early hint. You are one of two people then. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

morenoingrato said:
Am I the only one who got a very weird PM?

First town read because you are the first to mention this.

Amazing how 3 people jump on mentioning this afterwards.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'll elaborate on the dicks later.

Right now. How many of you are familiar with sheep?

I am not at all familiar with the game

Around the Network

Okay, this is a mess.

Vote: hatmoza.

This is a default vote because it'd be funny if hatmoza dies first.

Since I want to corner scum quick, I'm going to devise a quick summary that helps me put the scum under the spotlight early on. My list may be loose but it will apply enough pressure to keep the scum on their toes, and keep me on my A game.

Linkz claims to be a female. Since there are likely only "three" main females in this game, he is likely Erica Catherine or Katherine, with the odds saying Catherine is anti-town, and Katherine and Erica as town. This is based on the flavor of the video game although it is debatable based on the endings what their alignments can be. Like I said This is a list I am personally going to follow. I'm not asking anyone to blindly follow me ... yet.

nen, after further focus, pincered himself between Vincent, Tobias, and Boss, with Boss the only possible one capable of being the scum here. The hint, "girfriendS" Vincent has multiple girlfriends in the game, Boss in his prime also had his fair share of girls. However nen mentions he never cheated, which implies he could be Tobi. BUT, without spoiling the plot of the game, not cheating strongly points at Vincent. Which is why I have nen as town so far.

Those are all flavor analysis. And I could be absolutely wrong. And I'm sure someone's going to throw the " Character does not equal Alignment argument". However, I know prof loves this game too much not to match roles with characters.

Now on to reads -non flavor related-

morn, MG and spurge are on my list of people I'm going to initially trust are town until further notice for mentioning "weird PMs". The exception is Wonk for wording it differently and emphasizing rules.

tld

Linkz either Erica, Katherine or Catherine ie 66% town 33% scum.
Wonk just a simple harmless read leaning towards scum.
nen strong read for town
MG, spurge and morn simple harmless reads leaning towards town.
hatmoza 100% town

Im here, got my pm. 

That's good analysis- but you never answered your own questions, Hatmosa :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm a man by the way :)

@Hatmosa- what's with the question about sheep? some reference to the game?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~