By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 37 Thread

hatmoza said:
Cry me a river stefl. I didn't even suggest we lynch you and you're already crying in plain view. You are getting defensive, and unlike Radish you didn't even try to argue the fact that your PM didn't mention sheep. Instead, you go on assault mode at the very person putting pressure on you.

You want to get lynched? Challenged accepted. You're already paving the path yourself.

Not a sheep.
Didn't argue the Pm.
Defensive.
Desperate retaliation against the person putting you on the spot.
Not to mention how weak , random and unfluid your points are.

" Which places Radish and Stefl as our lynch candidates for day one. "

Though Stefl is being obvscum bad.

Around the Network

@linkz, well hastly posted, as in, I didn't agree on who we should lynch out of the two.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Cry me a river stefl. I didn't even suggest we lynch you and you're already crying in plain view. You are getting defensive, and unlike Radish you didn't even try to argue the fact that your PM didn't mention sheep. Instead, you go on assault mode at the very person putting pressure on you.

You want to get lynched? Challenged accepted. You're already paving the path yourself.

Not a sheep.
Didn't argue the Pm.
Defensive.

Damn you ninja...

Well whats there to argue about my PM, I don't know about sheep because I don't know, why I don't know isn't a matter that  puts me in any better position. Like I said I will get my way either way, you are to rash, while all of your deductions are very well thought through I don't want to accept it.

Whats unfluid about the deduction that sheep are vanillas, sheep are helpless creatures, without the help of someone else they will always and up on the next best platter...

I know that you are fucking on spot with some facts, but I know you're wrong about the (or at least one) women, and that is what is making me confident, that you are wrong, so wrong it could hurt the game...

Just pointing out the contradiction. Still the contrast between radish and Stefl that you point out is glaring. Stefl implies that non-sheep could just be power roles, but why would he accept you as a male and a sheep just on your word alone? And his goal of lynching you just to disprove you seems very anti-town, nor does it even make sense.

Stefl, nameclaim?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
hatmoza said:

Not a sheep.
Didn't argue the Pm.
Defensive.

Damn you ninja...

I know that you are fucking on spot with some facts, but I know you're wrong about the (or at least one) women, and that is what is making me confident, that you are wrong, so wrong it could hurt the game...

Don't worry about that scum. Your act for caring for the town won't work here. You're already screwed.

So what name did prof give you? You are neither Erica, Catherine or Katherine? Which means prof did fuck up and probably gave you Trisha, Catherine would be sucidal to claim, so I believe Linkz is K.

To be frank, Trisha, Ishtar claim will in itself be a lynchable offense because she is an evil bitch. Even more so than Catherine.

Also, prof, I'm gonna lol if you included your character in this game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
Stefl, nameclaim?

Martha

Linkzmax said:
Just pointing out the contradiction. Still the contrast between radish and Stefl that you point out is glaring. Stefl implies that non-sheep could just be power roles, but why would he accept you as a male and a sheep just on your word alone? And his goal of lynching you just to disprove you seems very anti-town, nor does it even make sense.

Tobias is the only good guy in the game who isn't cursed -isn't a sheep. I'm backing off Radish because of that theory alone and because his response felt genuine unlike stefl's truly.

He will accept whatever I say because he's in a bad position I'd assume.

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
Stefl, nameclaim?

Martha

bleeeehhh Really prof. The siblings? Well there's always the chance the other one is scum. Fucking old hags...

So much for cornering Catherine.

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Tobias is the only good guy in the game who isn't cursed -isn't a sheep. I'm backing off Radish because of that theory alone and because his response felt genuine unlike stefl's truly.

He will accept whatever I say because he's in a bad position I'd assume.

As if, if I only find one thing I could disprove in the blinking of an eye I would do so...