By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be buying Resident Evil Revelations?

Tagged games:

Will you?

Yes 197 70.36%

No 29 10.36%

Maybe 31 11.07%

I like turtles! 21 7.50%

Total:278
RolStoppable said:
Roma said:

thought i would add this here

Capcom Had Resident Evil 5 Up And Running On The Nintendo 3DS

Capcom has revealed that the development team behind Resident Evil: Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D initially started developing both games by running Resident Evil 5 on the Nintendo 3DS. The development team were so impressed at how Resident Evil 5 ran on the Nintendo 3DS that they began starting work on Resident Evil: Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D in parallel with each other.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/01/20/capcom-had-resident-evil-5-up-and-running-on-the-nintendo-3ds/

I am surprised that the Capcom guys were willing to admit this, because it confirms the notion that Wii hate was the driving factor in not bringing RE5 to the Wii.

I think it was because the MT framework engine could not run on the Wii. Or somethin like that

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
RolStoppable said:
Roma said:

thought i would add this here

Capcom Had Resident Evil 5 Up And Running On The Nintendo 3DS

Capcom has revealed that the development team behind Resident Evil: Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D initially started developing both games by running Resident Evil 5 on the Nintendo 3DS. The development team were so impressed at how Resident Evil 5 ran on the Nintendo 3DS that they began starting work on Resident Evil: Revelations and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D in parallel with each other.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/01/20/capcom-had-resident-evil-5-up-and-running-on-the-nintendo-3ds/

I am surprised that the Capcom guys were willing to admit this, because it confirms the notion that Wii hate was the driving factor in not bringing RE5 to the Wii.

I think it was because the MT framework engine could not run on the Wii. Or somethin like that

I just got a 2nd hand game called Sengoku Basara, and it sported the MT framework logo when I booted it.

Resident Evil Revelations priced down to $40

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/27/resident-evil-revelations-price-slashed-to-40/

I tried the demo and liked it so I'll probably get it later. Don't think I'll get the CCP unless the bundle drops in price.

Got it today and i love it. I've been playing without the Circle Pad Pro since i don't have it yet

Around the Network

Maybe after a while used at gamestop after the price has gone down.

I'll buy it when I get back home. Don't know if I'll buy the circle pad though...hhmmmm....

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I'll buy it when it comes to Vita or PSN.

I will buy it for sure. For RE game for me, YAY!

At first I didn't think I would get it, but after hearing good things about it I decided to get it.

I just picked up my copy earlier today and played through the first episode. The game is really very good and I'm definitely happy with my purchase.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"