By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be buying Resident Evil Revelations?

Tagged games:

Will you?

Yes 197 70.36%

No 29 10.36%

Maybe 31 11.07%

I like turtles! 21 7.50%

Total:278

Defineatly, this is the first key resident evil title on a nintendo system in a long while.

Around the Network

Having played the demo, I am as excited as ever. I'm purchasing this sucker!

Love and tolerate.

d21lewis said:
ryuzaki57 said:
I was really interested in it... until I played the demo available on the Japanese e-shop! The controls feel awkward and the graphics are merely average.

You should post your 3DS friend code so I can add you!!

My 3DS says it's 3652-0770-0680. You'll be my first ever 3DS friend! I don't even know how it works though, do I have to enter yours as well?

ryuzaki57 said:
d21lewis said:
ryuzaki57 said:
I was really interested in it... until I played the demo available on the Japanese e-shop! The controls feel awkward and the graphics are merely average.

My 3DS says it's 3652-0770-0680. You'll be my first ever 3DS friend! I don't even know how it works though, do I have to enter yours as well?

Yes you have to enter each others

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

ryuzaki57 said:
d21lewis said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Added!  I'm 3823-8631-8090.  It is my honor to take your Friend Code virginity!  I promise to be gentle.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
ryuzaki57 said:
d21lewis said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Added!  I'm 3823-8631-8090.  It is my honor to take your Friend Code virginity!  I promise to be gentle.

Added, I can see you now. On last thing : you have a Japanese 3DS as well, right? Does that mean we can't add a 3DS from another region?

The Raid mode looks amazing

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

No...

... way I'm missing this game.

Wow, very good demo, very hard, I was scared, and the graphics are great, this is how Resident Evil should be.

cyberninja45 said:

Cool, I'll have to get some more 3DS friends to play with. I've been too lazy to add my code to the 3DS community thread.

Paul said:
cyberninja45 said:

Cool, I'll have to get some more 3DS friends to play with. I've been too lazy to add my code to the 3DS community thread.

Local play is where its at for this mode.

EDIT: Japan is gonna have a ball with 3ds in its lifetime. With Local play on handhelds being very popular over there and all.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)