By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be buying Resident Evil Revelations?

Tagged games:

Will you?

Yes 197 70.36%

No 29 10.36%

Maybe 31 11.07%

I like turtles! 21 7.50%

Total:278

Yes, but not day one, i've other priorities first.

Around the Network

What are the thoughts from europe on this so far? Looks like it's getting positive reviews on the UK amazon.

Definetley getting this monster. The demo was awesome and the reviews are positive enough. I think it stands at 82 on metacritic. The graphics... ohhhh the graphics.... drool........

sure, but after i finish the 3DS games i have right now : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Yes, but not on launch.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

This is a great RE game!! And I recommend playing with the circle pro it really changes the game for the better

The demo played fantastically and I'm a fan of the franchise so I will definitely be getting this game.

Wii U ID: Intoxicatedmemrs
Xbox Live Tag: Mattmest

That is all.

I rated it 9.8 right here on VGC.

Lengthy campaign, great boss battles (if only i could tell you what happens. but i ovbiously won't) superb controls even without the circle pad pro, good story, new mechanics whilst shooting (again, no spoilers) chris and jill feature haevily in the story despite it's episodic element.

oh, and credit to the music score, its sublime.

I'd better stop now........... its FANTASTIC.......... buy it.

oh, and Raid mode online is a BLAST.

I would buy it if I wasn't so eager to already have watched half of the story mode on Youtube. By the time it releases, I would only have to play Raid Mode. Although it looks promising, I don't think I want to buy the game just for that. I'm looking more forward to Tales of the Abyss. But my answer is maybe :P

Half the story of not........... it's incredibly lengthy for a portable game. (Puts RE 5 to shame)

And theres LOTS of stages for Raid mode, there'ss no way that Raid mode was rushed.