Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

cant wait for baku 3 already TT

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
menx64 said:

working  (taking it into account)

Fractale (taking it into account)

Steins Gate (Already saw it)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu (translates The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, very interesting)

C The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (odd plot)

Arakawa under the Bridge (very interesting)

Okami to Koshinryo (does not look my style, do I have a style?)

Higashi no Eden (very interesting)

REC (odd plot)

NHK! (taking it into account)

kurozuka (very interesting)

GENSHIKEN (taking it into account)

Thanks, nice suggestions, but I have a limit in the amount of stuff I can watch (one of the reasons I need short series), so in your opinion, which 2 of the list you gave you think are the best.

Everyone is welcome to provide suggestions (or give me feedback on the ones given by Menx64)

Difficult call... but first thing first... Okami to koshinryo is the best anime ever made (IMHO) and the source of my amazing avatar! 

I really like all those series above, maybe I would say... NHK! and Genshiken. However higashi no eden and GTO (I forgot this one) should be on any top ten must watch anime list. 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Call it Spice and Wolf >_>. It's an anime thread but I think the English names for shows is quite nice for those who are looking for recommendations. And Spice and Wolf is fantastic. 2nd Season > 1st season though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Steins gate is a short 25 episode anime series. Its pretty good! Go watch it.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Most of the way through Toriko.

It's not exceedingly great, but it is pretty good. More the kind of thing you watch to see what sort of craziness they come up with next.

The lack of female characters bugs me a little

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Those are some nice news about Gintama, at the moment I am on episode 118 and has been great. The characters are really likable, sadly I still need to watch like the other half, but it will only take 1 month like last month.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Just finished reading Ouran High School Host Club manga. Loved it.
I want something similar to it (Comedy/romantic/happy ending). Can you recommend something for me?

Hey guys what do you think is better ? Naruto or Bleach or Full Metal Achemist

Shinobi-san said:
Steins gate is a short 25 episode anime series. Its pretty good! Go watch it.

Recently watched this, I can concur, really enjoyed it.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Just finished reading Ouran High School Host Club manga. Loved it.
I want something similar to it (Comedy/romantic/happy ending). Can you recommend something for me?

It's pretty old and not quite as funny but Kimagure Orange Road is a good one.  Though with that said there's not really much anime anymore that has the over exaggerated comedy.