By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

The Anime "Space Pirate Captain Harlock" has a movie remake coming out:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173039

At least check out its trailer I have in the first page.

Around the Network

tagged, for hopefully some participation over the next few months >_>

http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/holiday

I just found that page that's having some sales over there on Anime movies and series.. from 33% to 60% of disccounts... if anyone want to take chance...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2 and Sakura Trick are on my list for now...

I'm probably going to watch at least 1/2 that considering I'm watching at least 1/2 the shows this current season

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

this is awesome you guys have and anime place, I would like to put the anime that I had watch, I just finish vandread, last week and going to start north of the fist star this Monday. I rate my anime, I have it in a word pad file, I had watch 51 so far not counting sequels or movies.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Just finished Sket Dance. Very good anime. If you love Gintama, the king of comedy, you have to watch this anime.
Same type of comedy in different setting. For anyone who doesn't know, the mangaka for Sket dance was an assistance to the mangaka of Gintama/

Sad to hear the manga is going to end soon/already ended.
The anime cover only half the manga. Hopefully they will continue in the future.

BasilZero said:

Welcome :D!

Oooh I should watch Vandread again :P

Did you watch both seasons?

Anyways using a word pad file to rate/list anime, hard core xD!

You should try using MAL (My Anime List) or APL (Anime Planet) if you want ;)!

___________________________________________________________________________________

thank you, i still dont know how to replay yet, im doing my best lol and sorry for my english too   

when i start watching anime, i decide to have records on everything, that way when i look back, i remember everything, when i review, i check others peoples opinion , websites etc. but in the end, is my enyoiment of the anime, thats how i rate it, i seen mal and apl , but my favorite is ANN, usully M to F anime and work and weekends i play games jeje. i think im talking to much i get exited when i talk about anime. looking forwared to know what anime you like.

about vandread i watched both seasons. 

BasilZero said:
kyokusanagi said:

BasilZero said:

Welcome :D!

Oooh I should watch Vandread again :P

Did you watch both seasons?

Anyways using a word pad file to rate/list anime, hard core xD!

You should try using MAL (My Anime List) or APL (Anime Planet) if you want ;)!

___________________________________________________________________________________

thank you, i still dont know how to replay yet, im doing my best lol and sorry for my english too   

when i start watching anime, i decide to have records on everything, that way when i look back, i remember everything, when i review, i check others peoples opinion , websites etc. but in the end, is my enyoiment of the anime, thats how i rate it, i seen mal and apl , but my favorite is ANN, usully M to F anime and work and weekends i play games jeje. i think im talking to much i get exited when i talk about anime. looking forwared to know what anime you like.

about vandread i watched both seasons. 

No problem man!

Below each person's post there are green buttons "Reply, Quote" and others - just click on quote on the person you want to reply to.

I'll check out ANN and the others!

And no worries, this is the best place on VGChartz to get excited over about anime, so feel free to do so :P!

My favorite anime include

-Bakemonogatari
-Nisemonogatari
-Blue Gender
-Code Geass
-Death Note
-Dragon Ball Z
-Fate/Stay Night - Fate/Zero
-FLCL
-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
-Guilty Crown
-Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
-Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
-G Gundam
-Gundam 00
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-Spice and Wolf
-Trigun
-One Piece
-Zoids Chaotic Century

thanks cool i think i got it

i mark that ones i already watch

nice list , death note and full metal alchemist are in my top 10

heres my top ten anime like i said, in my enjoyment.

the more anime i see it changes i think in abot 3 more years it will be different

1.inuyasha

2.fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

3.hajime no ippo

4.dragon ball

5.kenishi the mightest disciple

6.deathnote

7.angel beats

8.dn angel

9.onegai teacher

10.chrono crusade

Some questions to guys who watch or read One Piece. This isn't really new, but I'll use spoiler tags in case there are people who aren't close to being up to date.

Who do you think is going to eat Ace's fruit? 

A lot of my friends seem to think that Luffy will end up eating it. I personally don't see that happening. It is possible that he's able to eat 2 fruits since Blackbeard could, but I think that Blackbeard could eat 2 due to his Yami Yami no Mi not because he's a D.

I'm curious to see what you guys think.