By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I really hope the Zipper decides to make MAG 2 or whatever name they want for it because MAG was by far one of the best, funnest FPS games ive ever played in my life & would love to see another with upgrades like more factions besides SVER, Valor, Raven & would also like to see some air combat i think if they did that right with the size of the maps it could work out good.. if not it wont hurt the game. I JUST WANT MAG 2!!!!!!!!

leave opinions if you want

Around the Network

Zipper can rot and die after socom 4..

- diehard Socom 2 fan -

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

After Socom 4 was such a disgrace, I think it might be best Zipper are left to work on MAG. I think MAG gives them something they can actually work with to make a unique and fun game... they certainly lost their way with Socom.

I'd give MAG 2 a whirl, for sure.

If MAG had the gameplay of battlefield 3 it would be one of the best shooters of all times.

Yeah. MAG 2 would be awesome, but I just hope they don't try to make it too much like Battlefield if they make it. Add C4, more vehicles, and weapons but don't add destroyable environments or class based system.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

I think after MAG and socom not doing that great Sony will keep them on vita development

Also, I thought it would be pretty cool if either they port MAG to the vita, or if MAG 2 were a vita/ps3 release.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Is MAG still going? How hard is it to get into a 256 game?

@ithis
I jumped right in several starting ones this morning, so still kicking. DLC packs are completely dead, but it seems that the rest of the modes have flatlined, and are not really dropping anymore.

I want MAG 2. All i have to say

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt