By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global is Up - 7th January 2012

So now PS3 will win out for the next 10 months until Xbox undoes all its work in just 2.

Around the Network

wooo front page now shows 3DS and Vita numbers, lol but the percentages seem a little unfair at this stage in the game.

Xenostar said:
wooo front page now shows 3DS and Vita numbers, lol but the percentages seem a little unfair at this stage in the game.

I agree... the vita % is not what the bar represents... that's like 5 %... it should be like 2 or 3 pixels... so unfair to the 3DS....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Wow the PS3 is just dominating...wasn't expecting that big of a difference. And now we're back to boring sales :/

Hopefully Skyrim can do 100k WW this week.

Nice PS3 sales. I'm guessing MS will have to make a price cut soon otherwise, if this keeps up, the gap will shrink pretty fast unless a console selling game on the 360 is coming out soon which I am not aware of. I'm not expecting a 100k+ lead every week but still.

Poor Vita, no love whatsoever in Japan.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Panama said:
America seems to have warmed up to the PS3 in the end.

Blacksaber is proof of that. He only recently got a PS3.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Nice ps3 and 3ds. Looks like those 2 are going to dominate this year.

I'm going to wait personally on the Vita. An early price-cut is bound to happen with sales like these.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Areym said:

Nice PS3 sales. I'm guessing MS will have to make a price cut soon otherwise, if this keeps up, the gap will shrink pretty fast unless a console selling game on the 360 is coming out soon which I am not aware of. I'm not expecting a 100k+ lead every week but still.

Poor Vita, no love whatsoever in Japan.

Realize that this same week last year the PS3 won by 150K and by the end of January the PS3 was down to winning by 20K.  Beginning of January still is holiday season in a couple of places PS3 does very well in and 360 not so much.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

pretty good numbers all round

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~