By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global is Up - 7th January 2012

pezus said:
Hmm I see more adjustments coming, to pretty much every console lmao. What an epic shock

Maybe the biggest adjustment ever see in VGC.

Around the Network

Well the Global software is up but I'm not doing the maths to adjustments now due the impressive NPD.

the us just hates the psp,the vita will have to work hard

good ps3 sales,the new year week shopping was pretty busy like boxing day here in the uk anyway,shops were doing great business,must be europe wide

Above & Beyond

Looks like the 3DS has hit (or getting close to) the 3 sweet spots. Good price, at long last games people want and good marketing (although it already had good hype from the off).
I expect a big year for Nintendo's handheld.
Maybe they can get their mojo back and have a good wii u launch later in the year.

I believe this year is already playing out like the last. PS3 will most likely win most weeks this year with x360 catching up with maybe Halo (must check to see if the last Halo really moved much) and holidays. Any price cuts can be neutered if reacted to instantly so don't see much benefit there for either party.

They changed the regions of the charts again... Now it's not 'Americas' but 'N. America' (Mexico+Canada+US?) and no AP/MEA but Japan.

They need to make up their minds... :/

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Man my predictions suck. I thought around this time Wii would still be outselling both HD consoles and that Vita would crush the 3DS in Japan

3ds is selling so good hopefully 360 can get its game back i mean just look how close it is to wii

Troll_Whisperer said:

They changed the regions of the charts again... Now it's not 'Americas' but 'N. America' (Mexico+Canada+US?) and no AP/MEA but Japan.

They need to make up their minds... :/

I like the new "N. America/Europe/Japan/Worldwide" setup. Nice and simple and if you want more in-depth info it's all displayed here on the site as to which country you want to look at.

newwil7l said:
3ds is selling so good hopefully 360 can get its game back i mean just look how close it is to wii

It won't get its game back unless there's a big game release. So once Kinect Star Wars, Halo 4 and COD Black Ops 2 release.
Xbox 360 is sold by its sheer amount of marketing and promotions. Its both a blessing and a curse.

well they adjusted
but i guess they will adjust again in next week,and next week,and next week