By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should we force morbidly obese into fat camp?

Should there be a mandatory fat camp for morbidly obese?

Yes 55 47.41%

No 59 50.86%

Total:114
brendude13 said:
Seece said:
Should we ban people from smoking?

Yes. There is just no need for it, it's only the addiction that keeps people smoking.

How about we make cigs illegal and make weed legal?

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
brendude13 said:
Seece said:

Yes. There is just no need for it, it's only the addiction that keeps people smoking.

How about we make cigs illegal and make weed legal?

That would actually make sense, at least weed arguably is better for your health and you actually get something out of it.

they should stop making clothes for fat people then they would not get overweight because nothing would fit them.

That what me and me friend decided many years ago. I still kinda stick by it.

Fat people should not be able to get medical care, they should pay for it themselves.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I was actually going to make a thread about CoD and alcoholism (considering I quit one job when WaW was released (due to nose bleeds from lead solder fumes (poor ventilation at work desk)) and I was eventually laid off about 7 months into owning BO. The only thing I have to show for my time put into BO is the weight I gained by drinking and playing way too much and being in the top 150 HCHQ and HCTDM all time on the Wii.   I also met a lot of people that played on Wii (that were in the top 100 HC modes) that drank more than most people.

So I started drinking more (March 2011) since I was trying to quit smoking weed (didn't really happen too much) to get a better job. Well, eventually I got a job right (mid Sept 2011) when 6 month unemployment benefits were exhausted. I quit my drinking but I have continued smoking weed (which I am about to really take a break this time) I have still managed to drop at least 10 lbs each month even though I over eat sometimes due to smoking too much weed. Obvious that the beer and over eating + pure laziness were to blame than the weed (since I've been lazy with the weed lately and still losing weight (aka metabolism booster!)).  However, sometimes I go into work while coming down (so I have the munchies) but I can't eat cause I am working. Then I eat a variety of fruits that I bring during first break instead of the usual shit processed food (usually from vending machines or fast food) that a majority of the overweight people eat at work. Basically, I look and I can tell by what the people are eating if they are going to be fat or not. I look at the skinny healthy people and they are usually eating fruit for snack during first break while the obese drink carbonated drinks and processed foods.

Serious_frusting said:
they should stop making clothes for fat people then they would not get overweight because nothing would fit them.

That what me and me friend decided many years ago. I still kinda stick by it.

Fat people should not be able to get medical care, they should pay for it themselves.

Yea, when I got fat last year I couldn't fit into most my clothes.  I only got 2 fat pairs of jeans and shorts for my sis wedding.  I vowed to lose the weight and fit back into my closet which is pretty much filled with pure Nautica.  Now I am back into my regular jeans (size 38, always like them loose and able to sag just a little but clamp tight with belt so don't fall down).  Anyways, I got a fat belt and barely fit into the first notch.  I am now down to the last notch and prob just going to move to my old belt.  Homemade strawberry and banana smoothies are the funniest and most enjoyable way to lose weight.  I look forward to eating more fruit now considering it makes me feel better and taste better than processed fat foods to me.  Big time yogurt fan also but I am cutting back all other dairy (except yogurt).

Around the Network

No. Government should leave people free to do what they want.

Healthcare shouldn't be free and if it kills them, then so be it.

No, but over a certain weight/BMI and you should forfeit your right to universal health care. Just refund the fatties the tax dollars they paid that go towards their health care...and then after that they are on their own for covering costs.

superchunk said:

Obesity is driving up the cost of healthcare.

Seece said:

Same as my answer for the OP...no, but smokers should forfeit their right to universal health care. They would be refunded some of their tax dollars that would be going towards health care, and then after that its up to them to cover the costs on their own. 

sethnintendo said:
superchunk said:

Fatties are driving up the cost of healthcare.

If healthcare wasnt' subisidized by everyone or free for everyone, they'd only drive up their own healtcare costs.