By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Tagging for later

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Where is it??

Awesome, on my way to download right now!

hope it's imressive....

blkfish92 said:
Where is it??

We gotta wait till the psn store updates in a couple of hours.

Around the Network

First (AFAIK) Western review is out.
9/10 from the Official Xbox Magazine
"FFXIII-2 repairs almost every problem with Final Fantasy XIII, delivering an experience that feels like what that original game should have been. If your faith in Final Fantasy has been damaged by past disappointment, playing FFXIII-2 will restore your excitement for the franchise's future."

btw. they gave FFXIII a 9/10 as well.

Barozi said:

"FFXIII-2 repairs almost every problem with Final Fantasy XIII, delivering an experience that feels like what that original game should have been. If your faith in Final Fantasy has been damaged by past disappointment, playing FFXIII-2 will restore your excitement for the franchise's future."

My hopes shot up way high reading the first paragraph then I read your last sentence...

Signature goes here!

Ok the demo is up on US PSN but you need to search for it.

Usually content on US PSN goes up early but you need to search for it to get it.

Started downloading it, I want to see how the PS3 and Xbox versions compare, I'll do my best to make a comparison.

TruckOSaurus said:
Barozi said:

My hopes shot up way high reading the first paragraph then I read your last sentence...

yeah I did my research. I don't care however as I loved FFXIII. In my top 10 of this gen.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
dowloading right now xD
xenogears have to wait for now lol

Me tooo!!! 

Btw is this your first time playing Xenogears?