By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Its out right now, downloading it as i speak. PSN rating have it above 4.70 out of 5

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:
Its out right now, downloading it as i speak. PSN rating have it above 4.70 out of 5

PSN ratings also have Chrono Cross at 4.94 and Chrono Trigger at 4.90 so fan opinions are not very reliable :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Downloading for at least 15 minutes... but I'm downloading Asura's Wrath first because it's like 718 MB while Final Fantasy XIII-2 is like 1778 MB and I don't think I'll be able to finish that one today before going to sleep :S

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Chrono Cross was amazing o.o

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Ssliasil said:
Chrono Cross was amazing o.o

It's my favorite RPG of all time after FF7 :3

The only reason I mentioned it as an example is because popular belief would have you convinced that Trigger is the best thing after sliced bread on the forums. Great game don't get me wrong but Chrono Cross is truly timeless.

But my point, as Pezus mentions, everything on PSN is rated high.  Thus the (:P)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
pezus said:
hatmoza said:
Ssliasil said:

PSN ratings also have Chrono Cross at 4.94 and Chrono Trigger at 4.90 so fan opinions are not very reliable :P

Almost everything has a rating of 4.5+ on PSN lol

Yeah its not that reliable especially since when i first started downloading it had a perfect 5 out of 5 so i gave it 1 out of 5 just to be an asshole. xD

I'll definitely be downloading it later, as well as some other demos.

pezus said:
Rob-Ot said:
One thing I didn't realise is that the same NPC has up to 3 different dialogues they say if you speak to them each time. I find this annoying, I want any information an NPC can give in one go instead of having to press X to talk to them 3 times to get all the dialogue.

How is the demo though. Is it worth downloading?

It's a very good demo but if your definetely planning on getting the game and have some internet bandwidth limit then don't get it. Really only get it if your on the fence with the game, it might tip you over to buy it or not if you dislike some things. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
chris212223 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
dowloading right now xD
xenogears have to wait for now lol

Me tooo!!! 

Btw is this your first time playing Xenogears?

yes , start last night :D

Nice choice =) i got it months ago and have about 10 hrs. I really like the combat system but i havent been able to play it much since i have a backlog of like more than 10 games lol

Rob-Ot said:
pezus said:
Rob-Ot said:
One thing I didn't realise is that the same NPC has up to 3 different dialogues they say if you speak to them each time. I find this annoying, I want any information an NPC can give in one go instead of having to press X to talk to them 3 times to get all the dialogue.

How is the demo though. Is it worth downloading?

It's a very good demo but if your definetely planning on getting the game and have some internet bandwidth limit then don't get it. Really only get it if your on the fence with the game, it might tip you over to buy it or not if you dislike some things. 

By any chance there is no possible way to save within the demo right?