By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More RE WiiMakes: A good thing?

For the last week I've been replaying the Gamecube Remake of Resident Evil. I really loved it, even though I missed the controls of RE4Wii. It reminded me of how great the series is and how good the story. FMV's looked really good with my Wii/composite combination btw.

The thing is, when I tried to replay RE2 I couldn't get over the graphics. It was too bad to handle and it ruined my fun, therefore quiting in half an hour. 

My question to you: Would you mind seeing WiiMakes of RE2, RE3 Nemisis (and maybe code Veronica) so at least these games are available in a reasonable graphic quality. And would it make up for the "loss" of RE5, which probably won't come to Wii (though please don't have that debate in this thread).

For me it would certainly. The RE Remake already added to the storyline compared to the PSone version and the controls of RE4Wii are amazing. Considering both RE games on Wii sell more than Capcom's expectations it could be a way for them to keep the series up to date although of course a Wiimake of the 2 and 3 would cost a lot more than 4. 

Around the Network

The REmake is awesome.

But you do know that RE2, RE3, and Code Veronica (later dubbed Code Veronica X) were all released on the GameCube right?

Not to mention RE4 and RE0.

as long ast they gave me the controls from 4--mmm thats good stuff there

not that i mind the remakes like RE:4 and okami but i'd rather have new games like RE:UC and Z&W than more "WiMakes".

I'd rather have a RE5 sidestory like RE4Wii. Post RE4 era seems much more dynamic!

Around the Network

If they did remake it they should polish the graphics more add co-op on all of them plus alternative endings .... already own all the remake for gamecube .

Snesboy said:
The REmake is awesome.

But you do know that RE2, RE3, and Code Veronica (later dubbed Code Veronica X) were all released on the GameCube right?

Yeah I know that, but for some reason Capcom didn't improve the graphics for those.

@ Rol:

A graphic improvement and added/better explained story would already be worth it, but a RE4Wii point of view game is what I would actually like to see. RE4Wii is definitely in my top 10 games of all time, so 2/3 in that quality and gameplay experience would be a good thing.

Okami.

BengaBenga said:
Snesboy said:
The REmake is awesome.

Yeah I know that, but for some reason Capcom didn't improve the graphics for those.

@ Rol:

A graphic improvement and added/better explained story would already be worth it, but a RE4Wii point of view game is what I would actually like to see. RE4Wii is definitely in my top 10 games of all time, so 2/3 in that quality and gameplay experience would be a good thing.

They didn't? To be honest, I only played the REmake and RE4 (not that fancy Wii edition, the real "Gamer's" version =p)

as i have said many times, i wasn't a fan of the serie so i don't know if re1 2 3 were good enough, but i loved so much re4, that i will give them a chance.