By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I finally buy a PS2?

Well you could buy one for 9 Pounds on ebay!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

TC must be new to gaming, everyone knows you buy a ps3 just to play ps2 games and when the psvita comes out you buy that to play psp games.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Yes buy a PS2. See the above suggestions and then go to software totals and sort. Also google best PS2 games. There are some incredible gems.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

SpartenOmega117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Why? Can't you just play the games on your PS3?

If you still do, get a MGS, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War game, Devil may Cry, and that is not even a start to the games!

Haha my ps3 isn't backwards compatible. I already have the MGS collection, ico collection, and god of war collection. Don't have devil may cry though.

i never had a ps2 but if you already have MGS colleciton, ico collection, god of ware collection i'm not sure what games you would buy a ps2 for.  oh sure there were lots of good ones to be played but must aren't of the "classic" status and of those that are you already own them.  and with the jak and daxter collection coming soon there isn't a whole lotta library left to get a ps2 for.  R&C would be my only other recommendation but with 4 already on the ps3 they aren't exactly a manditory addition.