By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Legacy of VGChartz (a spin on the truth)!

Who will win?

Vergarta! 5 29.41%

Niagafia! 0 0%

This is a stupid thread! 5 29.41%

Ioi was banned from NeoGaf? 5 29.41%

I anticipate the answer, but it's obvious! 2 11.76%

Total:17

A fellow man of the land of Niagafia was banished to a forbidden wasteland where he was left alone. Without any food and water he crafted the "Chart Shrine" and visiters eventually came to see his work (giving him more and more resources). The man eventually became king of the newly named Vergarta and people from faraway lands settled. Gamryne became the capital and location for most of the Vergartians. The King decided to mount an attack on Niagafia soon after but Vergarta was too small to do so. A lost scripture known as the Predicia Leagirex (Predicition League) was found not far from Vergarta but one of the King's Noblemen. With the scripture found Vergarta had the power to overthrow the corrupt Niagafia, but would they win?

Around the Network

lol @ starting ioi with a capital i

Regardless of who wins, we will all lose.

I don't understand...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Ugh any more threads like this and I'm defecting to Niagafia..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Seems like a copy of another thread with Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo in it.

ha nice read for some reason and I want some as well.

I tried to create an enjoyable thread but this is the best thread of all time (unintentionally): http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=58830&page=1

I don't understand.

BasilZero said:

Whatever you are smoking bro, pass it here!

Better leave some for me!