By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Canceled TV Shows Do You Want Back On The Air...

who's line is it anyway and mad tv

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Seece said:

Used to be a female prison drama in the UK with lots of lesbians called Bad Girls. I used to enjoy that

I hadn't heard of it , then a friend lent me the box sets , I thought it was going to be like Prisoner or Prisoner cell block 13 as I recall it was called in the UK but Bad Girls was leagues better.

Personally i would like to see Farscape , Deadwood and Northern exposure.

almost forgot, Cow and Chicken

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Firefly
Monk
NipTuck
Raines

Probably some more I'm not thinking of atm.

Then again, between Castle, The Walking Dead, House and Game Of Thrones, I'm not sure I'd have time to watch them all.

Munkeh111 said:
ganondorf7799 said:

- Chuck
- Firefly
- V
- Battlestar Galactica
- Prison Break
- The X-Files

Do you mean more stuff in the franchise, like prequels, or an actual season 5, as that show did definitely end very well

Yes the show ended very well, but I would have liked more Seasons...now only a good prequel (did not like Caprica very much) is possible.

nnodley said:
Aj_habfan said:
LOST

I know it was never cancelled. I know they finished the storyline.

But damit I want it back. Maybe throw in some Home Movies too.

well maybe the new fox tv show "alcatraz" will help out with your withdrawal.  Its even got the guy who played hurley, can't remember his name. I think his last names garcia.  

Anyway it looks good and should be a new mystery that hopefully is a little better written than LOST.  

Thanks for the heads up.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Arrested Development, maybe people are getting over it.

Around the Network

Brimstone, Sarah Connor Chronicals, Doll House... screw Fox.

ganondorf7799 said:
Munkeh111 said:
ganondorf7799 said:

- Chuck
- Firefly
- V
- Battlestar Galactica
- Prison Break
- The X-Files

Do you mean more stuff in the franchise, like prequels, or an actual season 5, as that show did definitely end very well

Yes the show ended very well, but I would have liked more Seasons...now only a good prequel (did not like Caprica very much) is possible.

I haven't watched Caprica yet, but they are working on another prequel, Blood and Chrome, but I do agree, they could have kept it going for longer, it was just perfect sci-fi for me

Hélène et les garçons lol

forest-spirit said:
Rome.

That - more or less - ran it's natural end.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Firefly