By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Canceled TV Shows Do You Want Back On The Air...

Samurai Jack damn it finish the show

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

invader Zim. It was ahead of its time

Legend of the Seeker
Stargate Universe
Detroit 187
Outsourced
V
Firefly

- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Teen Titans.
- Powerpuff Girls
- Alf, we erase the movie and have a proper ending

-prison break
-the event - just one more season to finish out that damn cliff hanger ending they had because nbc couldn't tell them ahead of time that they were canceling it.

Around the Network

Yvon of the Yukon!!! How come nobody mentioned that??? >:(

ganondorf7799 said:

- Chuck
- Firefly
- V
- Battlestar Galactica
- Prison Break
- The X-Files

Do you mean more stuff in the franchise, like prequels, or an actual season 5, as that show did definitely end very well

this guy still has the best thread ideas

recent shows

fastlane
tru calling
terminator sarah conner chronicles
invasion
angry beavers

oldshows i would want back

knight rider
dukes of hazzard
airwolf
macguyver
3's company
a team

@ganondorf7799 prison break's story line finished and tbh i only liked the first 3 seasons
@BasilZero beavis and butt head just re aired new episodes a month or so ago

Play Me

Aj_habfan said:
LOST

I know it was never cancelled. I know they finished the storyline.

But damit I want it back. Maybe throw in some Home Movies too.

well maybe the new fox tv show "alcatraz" will help out with your withdrawal.  Its even got the guy who played hurley, can't remember his name. I think his last names garcia.  

Anyway it looks good and should be a new mystery that hopefully is a little better written than LOST.  

BHR-3 said:
@ganondorf7799 prison break's story line finished and tbh i only liked the first 3 seasons

sure it was finished but only because they knew it was gonna be the last season.  The tv movie they had as the finale could have been a good 13 or more episode season.