By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Canceled TV Shows Do You Want Back On The Air...

BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoPie said:

Seems like a lot of people on this site would want Kim Possible back on! ;)

Wasnt a big fan of it ;x.

Anyways I would want:

-Spongebob (sad that they cancelled it last year)
-Rugrats (The original, not the horrible all grown up spinoff)
-Beavis and Butthead (classic)
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the old kind , not the recent one which was horrible)
-Power Rangers (the first 2-3 generations)
-Doug (SOOOO GOOD)
-Rocko's Modern Life (SOOO GOOOD)
-Hey Arnold (Pretty good memories)
-The Angry Beavers (Pretty good)
-Powerpuff Girls (OOOH YAAAAA)
-Ed, Edd and Eddy! (*-*)
-Dexter's Laboratory (*-*)
-Courage the Cowardly Dog (*-*)

They dont make good cartoons anymore :(

SPONGEBOB WAS CANCELLED?!?!?!?!?!?! Nooooooooooo! 

Yeah :(

Edit: Wait nvm LOL, i thought it was cancelled, I read it few weeks ago o.o....weird.

Edited my post ;x.

Holy Cow! You really scared me there! 

Well at least one of the old golden cartoons is still in air! What a relief xD

Seriously! :)

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Around the Network

Courage the Cowadly Dog, Megas XLR and Samurai Jack

My Name is Earl

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Star Trek. Any of them. Well, not the first series again, but any other. Or a new one.
Stargate. Again, any of them.
Farscape
Battlestar Galactica
Firefly
Red Dwarf
V.... maybe. Was watchable enough, which makes it better than 95% of TV shows out there.

Machina said:

V.... maybe. Was watchable enough, which makes it better than 95% of TV shows out there.

Wahhhhh??? V was canceled?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Machina said:

Wahhhhh??? V was canceled?

Yeah. To be fair, it was kinda shit. But the worst part about them cancelling it was they'd finally, FINALLY, killed off Tyler. Literally every single scene with him in it was unbearable. He almost put me off V as much as Jack 'I AM A GOD' Shephard put me off Lost.

Static Shock

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Anyone remember 'time commanders'? They got a team of 4 members of the public and they had control of an army from a historical battle and when they made a command, you could watch the outcome on a 'age-of-empires' style animated battle, and they had to try and win the battle and if they did, they would each get a share of like £100. I loved that show...

Arrested Development (Which will have 9 or 10 new episodes and a film next year, but that's not enough)
Life
Dead Like Me
Pushing Daisies
The Good Guys
Reaper
Men of a Certain Age

These are all that I can think of off the top of my head.

ThePS3News said:
OT: Teen Titans, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd Eddy, Boondocks, Cowboy bebop, Dexter laboratory and Firefly for me. :)

Boondocks Isn't cancelled btw. They though they were going to be so they went all crazy on Season 3. But they are making season four, according to aaron, this year, 2012.

Personally i would want to see a season 2 of Undergrads or some Arrested Development reincarnation.

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!