By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Vgchartz Confessional

spurgeonryan said:
He is usually the winner, which worries me about his health!

Probably why he does not really eat anymore.

Just compare pics of him preshow and now....its amazing!

Around the Network

I am actually Bruce Lee. I was brought back to life (more or less) to find a student that is worthy enough for me to train him/her the ways of ancient kung fu. that is why i joined this chart.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I'm stalking all the people in the facebook thread :D

I'm ioi's dupe account.

well, i am currently struggling with trolling. i have done it so many times before. i am what you would consider the 'common troll' lurking the forums, but i am trying to change my ways. i got banned and banned and banned for this in the past until i got a 2 year ban that just got lifted yesterday. so im really trying to be good so this does not happen again.

am i cleared of my sins yet?

Around the Network

While I am a huge supporter of the PS3...I am not a huge supporter of the "big" PS3 exclusives. There was really nothing about games like inFamous or Uncharted that I enjoyed. I tried...but just couldnt get into them.

Yes, I said it.

Surprised that Machina was so kind to do this. Well good luck then.

Barozi said:

are you talking about me?

angrypoolman said:
Barozi said:

Indeed.

Barozi said:
angrypoolman said:
Barozi said:

Indeed.

so are you saying that you would not have been so kind? :( because that would make me very sad. im trying to not do things that would lead me to get banned.