Forums - Sony Discussion - Gerard Butler as Nathan Drake

ThePS3News said:
Mordred11 said:
He's ok.Tom Hardy would have been a better decision in my opinion.

This. :)

No. Doesn't look like Nathan Drake. At least Gerard Butler looks kinda like him.

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
ThePS3News said:

No. Doesn't look like Nathan Drake. At least Gerard Butler looks kinda like him.

It's not only about the looks.Tom Hardy is capable of bringing a more Nathan Drake-like performance than Gerard Butler.He's definitely a better actor.Plus,Hardy is 8 years younger than Butler,that makes him a more suitable pick than Butler when it comes to the ''looks.''

I think this movie will suck no matter what because it will be at best national treasure quality. AKA indiana jones lite.

but that's just me.

Bradley Cooper would be best fit in my opinion he can pull off the sarcasm and action. Butler seems to serious

Andrespetmonkey said:
No. Just get the guy from the playstation trailer!

Exactly this!!

Around the Network

good choice better then 1st choice -Fillion

Okay, my vote goes to Nolan North!

Forget Butler, Fillion, wahlboring, etc.

Nolan North is Drake already. I vote him.

Mordred11 said:
Tridrakious said:
ThePS3News said:

It's not only about the looks.Tom Hardy is capable of bringing a more Nathan Drake-like performance than Gerard Butler.He's definitely a better actor.Plus,Hardy is 8 years younger than Butler,that makes him a more suitable pick than Butler when it comes to the ''looks.''

Agreed! Hardy is a really good actor and I'm sure that after TDKR everybody will realize it