By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gerard Butler as Nathan Drake

I think Kevin Butler should do Drake.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

He's ok.Tom Hardy would have been a better decision in my opinion.

Porcupine_I said:
Tridrakious said:
Seece said:
Gerard is slightly chunky but stilla better fit than that ugly Fillion.

Dunno why they can't just scout for unknown actor that is the spitting imagin of Drake.

HEY!! I like Fillion! Anywho I think Butler would do more of the physical stunts than Fillion, making the movie feel more "real".

Plus I'm sure he's been notified (if he's gotten the part) that he will have to aggressively work out and get into "Nathan Shape".

At the end of the day....HA....(cuz it's midnight where I am) I want Butler over Walhberg (however you spell that overrated actor's name).

Wahlberg? When was he EVER overrated?

Whenever i see him i only see Marky Mark turned actor, and he has to convince me every time again that he actually can act. So far he hasn't disappointed me yet, but overrated? ni would say no.

Everytime I see Mark it's a "meh" feeling. I've never been impressed with him as an actor.

GTFO, not Butler!
I dunno, can't stand that guy, I just find him.. unsympathetic.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Maybe it should be I to play the role of Nathan Drake.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
GTFO, not Butler!
I dunno, can't stand that guy, I just find him.. unsympathetic.

Nathan isn't that sympathetic though. Think of all the people he has killed. All the places he has destroyed. Dragging his friends into situations where it takes the act of nearly impossible feats to not die.

Mordred11 said:

This. :)

pezus said:
Comparing old pics won't do. Butler is much older now than he was when most of those pics were taken.

That's why I also posted a picture of what he looks like now. He's 42, but could still pull it off with hard work.

ThePS3News said:
Mordred11 said:

No. Doesn't look like Nathan Drake. At least Gerard Butler looks kinda like him.

Tridrakious said:
ThePS3News said:

No. Doesn't look like Nathan Drake. At least Gerard Butler looks kinda like him.

It's not only about the looks.Tom Hardy is capable of bringing a more Nathan Drake-like performance than Gerard Butler.He's definitely a better actor.Plus,Hardy is 8 years younger than Butler,that makes him a more suitable pick than Butler when it comes to the ''looks.''