By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gerard Butler as Nathan Drake

Okay, at first I thought, "No way. I want NATHAN FILLION!" Then I saw this:

And I read this:

As we all know,the critically acclaimed “Uncharted” video game is going to be adapted into a movie by Sony. The news had been announced some time ago alongside the director and producers but one thing that wasn’t announced was the cast. The protagonist of the movie,Nathan Drake. The much loved character’s movie counterpart was not announced. One thing that hit my mind right after playing “Uncharted” for the first time was that Nathan Drake resembles alot to the Hollywood actor Gerard Butler. I know many of you might be thinking that they don’t look alike at all,well thats what I am going to prove to you all.

(And they had more comparison pics)

Around the Network

Gerard is slightly chunky but stilla better fit than that ugly Fillion.

Dunno why they can't just scout for unknown actor that is the spitting imagin of Drake.

he would have to loose a HUGE amount of weight.

I stills say they need to guy out of buffy and bones.

Seece said:

Dunno why they can't just scout for unknown actor that is the spitting imagin of Drake.

HEY!! I like Fillion! Anywho I think Butler would do more of the physical stunts than Fillion, making the movie feel more "real".

Plus I'm sure he's been notified (if he's gotten the part) that he will have to aggressively work out and get into "Nathan Shape".

At the end of the day....HA....(cuz it's midnight where I am) I want Butler over Walhberg (however you spell that overrated actor's name).

He's currently 42 though and looks like this now:

Around the Network

convincing

No. Just get the guy from the playstation trailer!

Tridrakious said:
Seece said:

HEY!! I like Fillion! Anywho I think Butler would do more of the physical stunts than Fillion, making the movie feel more "real".

Plus I'm sure he's been notified (if he's gotten the part) that he will have to aggressively work out and get into "Nathan Shape".

At the end of the day....HA....(cuz it's midnight where I am) I want Butler over Walhberg (however you spell that overrated actor's name).

Wahlberg? When was he EVER overrated?

Whenever i see him i only see Marky Mark turned actor, and he has to convince me every time again that he actually can act. So far he hasn't disappointed me yet, but overrated? ni would say no.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

He's too old. We need someone in their early 30's to really pull it off. If he or Fillion even were 10-15 years younger I'd say yeah but right now they're too old.

Fillion>>Butler>>>>>>Walberg

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?