By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A real, very ugly, Wii60

Famine said:
kirby007 said:

what do you think i was?

With you? You probably were dead serious!

Sorry, not easy detecting sarcasm over the internet.

Sadly the eccessive relying on smiling is doing to the ability to detect the vein of discussions what pocket calculators did to students' math skills... Alas, I'm not skilled enough in english to do it, but in italian forums I enjoy using this fact to drive people mad, every now and then

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

That thing would take up half your living room (or whatever room you game in). I would get it for the 360 part, but the Wii would pick up dust. Thats just me, im not insulting Wii.

Why stop at Wii60, when you can have a PSWii60?

a.l.e.x59 said:
Why stop at Wii60, when you can have a PSWii60?

They already mentioned that in the article.

"Surely, at that price range they could have thrown a PlayStation 3 as a Blu-ray disc player instead. I asked the CEO of Se2 Labs, Michael Pyle, why not. “The PlayStation 3 is not as user friendly and it doesn’t have access to a Windows Media Center.” Ah, got it. The next question in my mind was would Se2 Labs ever make an all-in-one entertainment pack with a PS3 and he responded with, “probably not.” But, why add the Wii? “It fit in there so we figured, why not?” I suppose that is a fair answer. Unfortunately, anyone who drops 25 grand on the ITC One won’t be able to play Gamecube games or DDR: Hottest Party since there is no way to remove the Wii and expose the Gamecube ports. I was also told people who bought the system didn’t really care about the loss of backwards compatibility anyways."

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

That's only $20 more than the Wii combo that Kay-Bee toys is selling!!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
That's only $20 more than the Wii combo that Kay-Bee toys is selling!!

Oh no you didn't just go there, girlfriend!!

Oh she went there, oh she went there and loved it!

even with a few drinks....its still ugly..lol

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"