By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game of 2012 - Elimination Game

Jay520 said:
Starhawk is miles ahead of Warhawk. There's a few people on here who hated Warhawk, yet find SH to be quite grood. You should check out some of the threads in the Sony section. As for Twisted Metal, I don't know what you're really talking about. I haven't seen many videos on it. I just know I love the series and Jaffe seems to be putting his heart into this one. If you don't like the gameplay these games, then you can at least see that both games offer a refreshing change in pace from usual multiplayer games, and both will support split screen, a mode lacking in a lot of PS3 games.

My hype for TLG is at an all time low right now. I don't even know if the game will release now. The Last Of Us can be great, but we no very little on the gameplay unlike TM & SH.

I really had no interest in Warhawk, and I don't think Starhawk will be that different. Games which are designed to be purely multiplayer rarely turn out well. Counter Strike is the only counter example I can think of.

I love TM too, but when you look at gameplay you can still see the how the game was originally intended to be an arcade game. TM graphics were always a hallmark to any PS console, and in the new one they look weak.

Also like I said, there is destructable environments, but when you blow up a wall, the entire building falls in the new TM. Even Twisted Metal Black had destructable sections, not entire buildings falling when you broke a window.

P.S. I own ever TM except Head on. I do love the franchise, I just don't feel the new one is bringing in the dark atmosphere, detailed grusome violence and spirit of the old game.

These games aren't a change of pace to multiplayer for me, they are meh.

I'm still hopeful for Last Guardian.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+Resident Evil: Revelations
-Final Fantasy XIII 2

+ Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Borderlands 2

+ The Last Guardian
- Mario Tennis

4 ≈ One

Jay520 said:
Millenium said:
+ The Last Of Us

- Twisted Metal
- Starhawk

Stop voting down Twisted Metal & Starhawk, Dammit! Well, at least not Starhawk. That game looks phenomenal. Better than a lot of games on the list.

.....If you continue, I will recruit other members to down vote your favorites.

Right on my brother. I'll help you out.

Around the Network

+ Starhawk
- Tales of the Abyss

+ Tomb Raider
- Final Fantasy XIII-2

+ The Last Story

- Black rock shooter

Also regarding Tales of the Abyss, I'm guessing that I can't vote for it as I'm British. You should probably clarify that in the OP.

Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:

--

Please don't, don't make these games some stupid hate war. People just have different tastes. You don't see me countering everything osama did for killing Mass Effect 3.

i never voted down Mass effect 3 though, what do i have to do with this. i have been voting down primarly ps3 games

My bad, you killed Mass Effect 2 (I recall you saying you killed Mass Effect).

My bad.

Still I don't counter whoever downed and killed Mass Effect 3, and it got hate killed like so many others.

i didnt vote down mass effect 2 either

+ Ni No Kumi
- Starhawk