By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game of 2012 - Elimination Game

leatherhat said:
+Twisted Metal
-Xcom

XCOM was eliminated. On your next vote have two -'s and 1 +. Will add this plus on your next vote.

ThePS3News said:

(Looks like halo is becoming the new cod as far as hate goes)

+ Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Halo 4

Same story, but two -'s...... You still haven't used them.

SpartenOmega117 said:
+ Halo 4
- GTA 5

Same story, you get two +'s next vote.

joesampson said:

+Halo
-The Last Story

Again...man ALL HALO. You get two +'s vote next turn.

All your original authentic votes will be counted on your next vote, you you missed this message and just give 1 game instead of two, I will double count that vote.

-------More to add--------

Now that I know what to espect, this is easy.

Torillian said:
+ Journey
- Darksiders 2

Dgc1808 said:
+ Twisted Metal
- Metal Gear Rising

BasilZero said:
+Final Fantasy Type-0
-Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence

pitzy272 said:
+Twisted Metal
-MGR: Revengeance

osamanobama said:
+the last of US
-Kinect Starwars

osamanobama said:
+last of us
- Metal Gear rising

Jay520 said:
+ Starhawk
- MGS: R

Jay520 said:

+ Twisted Metal
- Metal Gear Solid: R

Jay520 said:
+ Starhawk (watching this is more fun than playing most games)
- MGS: R (it looks so bad)

Jdevil3 said:
+Metal Gear Rising: ReVengeance
-The Last of us

Jdevil3 said:
+Metal Gear Rising: ReVengeance
-Twisted Metal

VetteDude said:
+ Golden Abyss
- Star Wars Kinect

thehusbo said:
+the last of us
-star wars kinect

worldlyfall said:
+star wars kinect
-the last of us

Journey, MGS Rising, and Star Wars are all eliminated. Add + and -'ve votes appropriatly and I will add your authentic original vote.

melbye said:
+Resident Evil Revelations
-Resident Evil Operation Racoon City

Count your votes, you killed Racoon City before this. You get another -'ve before I count this +.

Millenium said:
+ Aliens
- Twisted Metal

Twisted Metal just died.

everyone else: Your edits are spot on. I'm glad my rule about not counting votes with eliminated titles in them until you edit isn't too confusing. I'm going to keep this list up every time I update so people can see if they missed a vote. As you see many still have extra votes.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Millenium said:
+ The Last Of Us

- Twisted Metal
- Starhawk

Also, if you didn't like ND's latest franchise, Uncharted, what makes you so excited for the Last of Us?

mantlepiecek said:

Its interesting that you have a game like mario tennis but there's no Darkness II.

I tried to include everything, I used Most Wanted and Pre-Order charts. Darkness II just didn't get any attention from VGC users on those tally's.

Jay520 said:

Millenium said:
+ The Last Of Us

- Twisted Metal
- Starhawk

Stop voting down Twisted Metal & Starhawk, Dammit! Well, at least not Starhawk. That game looks phenomenal. Better than a lot of games on the list.

.....If you continue, I will recruit other members to down vote your favorites.

---------

I dunno, I'm also not too fond of TM and Starhawk. I think PS3 has much better exclusives to offer (Last of Us, Last Guardian, Tales of ___, etc). Twisted Metal doesn't look as good as it could be (why does the entire building fall when you break the corner?) and started life out as a PSN title, and I didn't like Warhawk very much, so I don't think I would like Starhawk. It's an average game if you ask me.

No hate man.

Also my vote....

+ XenoBlade
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (I don't like short console like single player games on a handheld. Handheld games should be for games you can pick up and play in 15 minute intervals, and only RPG's should have a good story. Rather have this on console)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Twisted Metal was eliminated? Okay then, time for some raged-filled vengeance. I'll be starting with whatever Millenium votes up.

Jay520 said:
Millenium said:
+ The Last Of Us

- Twisted Metal
- Starhawk

Also, if you didn't like ND's latest franchise, Uncharted, what makes you so excited for the Last of Us?

I'm much much much more excited for The Last of Us then I was for any Uncharted games. ND is a great developer, and Nathan Drake is funny, but despite how good the game is, I'm not into the Indianna Jones genre. Zombies are sci-fi. I love the sci-fi shooter genre, so I am very excited for this game. Also it feels like they are taking zombies in a new angle, treating it like a plague and telling the story from the point of view of a girl who doesn't know life without zombies.

I know you quoted Millenium, but I understand why people are excited for The Last of Us and not Uncharteds. PS3 really needs more sci-fi exclusives.

-----

Jay520 said:
Twisted Metal was eliminated? Okay then, time for some raged-filled vengeance. I'll be starting with whatever Millenium votes up.

--

Please don't, don't make these games some stupid hate war. People just have different tastes. You don't see me countering everything osama did for killing Mass Effect 3.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Millenium said:
+ The Last Of Us

- Twisted Metal
- Starhawk

Stop voting down Twisted Metal & Starhawk, Dammit! Well, at least not Starhawk. That game looks phenomenal. Better than a lot of games on the list.

Haha :p

Ok, I'll stop voting down Starhawk just for you (Even though I'm not excited for it).

Not Twisted Metal though

Edit: nvm, TM is dead, I'll leave your Starhawk alone though. As for The Last Of Us, I find the concept much more interesting than Uncharted, and it looks absolutely phenomonal (Probably spelled that wrong), it seems like the story will be great as well, which I value in games.

Hope that clarifies

Michael-5 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Its interesting that you have a game like mario tennis but there's no Darkness II.

I tried to include everything, I used Most Wanted and Pre-Order charts. Darkness II just didn't get any attention from VGC users on those tally's.

Jay520 said:

Millenium said:
+ The Last Of Us

- Twisted Metal
- Starhawk

---------

I dunno, I'm also not too fond of TM and Starhawk. I think PS3 has much better exclusives to offer (Last of Us, Last Guardian, Tales of ___, etc). Twisted Metal doesn't look as good as it could be (why does the entire building fall when you break the corner?) and started life out as a PSN title, and I didn't like Warhawk very much, so I don't think I would like Starhawk. It's an average game if you ask me.

No hate man.

Also my vote....

+ XenoBlade
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (I don't like short console like single player games on a handheld. Handheld games should be for games you can pick up and play in 15 minute intervals, and only RPG's should have a good story. Rather have this on console)

Starhawk is miles ahead of Warhawk. There's a few people on here who hated Warhawk, yet find SH to be quite grood. You should check out some of the threads in the Sony section. As for Twisted Metal, I don't know what you're really talking about. I haven't seen many videos on it. I just know I love the series and Jaffe seems to be putting his heart into this one. If you don't like the gameplay these games, then you can at least see that both games offer a refreshing change in pace from usual multiplayer games, and both will support split screen, a mode lacking in a lot of PS3 games.

My hype for TLG is at an all time low right now. I don't even know if the game will release now. The Last Of Us can be great, but we no very little on the gameplay unlike TM & SH.

Michael-5 said:
Jay520 said:
Millenium said:
+ The Last Of Us

- Twisted Metal
- Starhawk

I'm much much much more excited for The Last of Us then I was for any Uncharted games. ND is a great developer, and Nathan Drake is funny, but despite how good the game is, I'm not into the Indianna Jones genre. Zombies are sci-fi. I love the sci-fi shooter genre, so I am very excited for this game. Also it feels like they are taking zombies in a new angle, treating it like a plague and telling the story from the point of view of a girl who doesn't know life without zombies.

I know you quoted Millenium, but I understand why people are excited for The Last of Us and not Uncharteds. PS3 really needs more sci-fi exclusives.

-----

Jay520 said:

--

Please don't, don't make these games some stupid hate war. People just have different tastes. You don't see me countering everything osama did for killing Mass Effect 3.

i never voted down Mass effect 3 though, what do i have to do with this. i have been voting down primarly ps3 games

Michael-5 said:
Jay520 said:
Millenium said:
+ The Last Of Us

- Twisted Metal
- Starhawk

-----

Jay520 said:

--

Fair enough, just seems odd to me that a person can dislike Uncharted yet put TLOU as their up vote. Also, If you like sci-fi shooter games, then check out Starhawk! LOL.

haha, I was really kidding about Millenium. I think he saw the joke looking at his response.

osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:

--

i never voted down Mass effect 3 though, what do i have to do with this. i have been voting down primarly ps3 games

My bad, you killed Mass Effect 2 (I recall you saying you killed Mass Effect).

My bad.

Still I don't counter whoever downed and killed Mass Effect 3, and it got hate killed like so many others.