By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

I'm not sure why so many people are down voting so many good games...how about we wait until we get the other games out before that starts happening.

Around the Network

+ Uncharted 3
- Worms Crazy Golf

yo_john117 said:
I'm not sure why so many people are down voting so many good games...how about we wait until we get the other games out before that starts happening.

because a few people would rather vote down what they think is their favorite game's biggest competition rather than what they actually think is the worst game left on the list. Easy to see because skyrim has by far the most+ votes and by far the most -votes. Thats why these lists make no sense, they won't show what games the community actually likes in order, they will just show what games a small amount of fanboys can strategically vote out. 

+Skyrim

-Infinity Blade 2(eliminated I think)

+Batman
-The Witcher

enrageorange said:
yo_john117 said:

because a few people would rather vote down what they think is their favorite game's biggest competition rather than what they actually think is the worst game left on the list. Easy to see because skyrim has by far the most+ votes and by far the most -votes. Thats why these lists make no sense, they won't show what games the community actually likes in order, they will just show what games a small amount of fanboys can strategically vote out. 

+Skyrim

-Infinity Blade 2(eliminated I think)

This is true. And honestly, I'm doing this myself. My - vote simply went to the highest game that I didn't care about.

Around the Network

+uncharted 3
- skyrim

+ Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

+ Skyward Sword
- Skyrim

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

+ Skyward Sword
-Gears of War 3

+ Uncharted 3
- Mass Effect 2