By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Perhaps maybe it's a sign I shouldn't go back to Nintendo

Dr.Grass said:
Ajescent said:
once bitten

Easy fix. Go to the shop again and buy a game you'd like, but also want to get for your friend. Go to your car and take out the game. Rush back to the store in a frenzy and claim your game wasn't in there. Make a huge scene until the relent and give you another copy.

this. Or buy at the retailer/online shop you got the empty one from, and send it back, saying there was no game inside.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

It's a sign... that you don't deserve Nintendo.. you're not worthy!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Turns out I should have called my thread "Perhaps this is a sign I shouldn't let my brother live ¬_¬" Turns out the little douche went into my room and "liberated" Pokemon White and has now misplaced the thing ¬_¬ I think I'm gonna hold his Christmas Present hostage until Pokemon returns GGRRRR!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Great! Now you can collect pokemon as well as panties.

Galaki said:
Great! Now you can collect pokemon as well as panties.

Sadly he hasn't found it yet ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network

haha,it was the little brother

he must have 80 sneak

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

he must have 80 sneak

Nah, he has 80 Speech

Him: Can I play on your ps3 when you aren't around?

Mw: Hmm.....okay fine.

Him: hahaha, sucka!!!

Me: Huh?

Him: Nothing!

Ajescent said:
zuvuyeay said:

he must have 80 sneak

Nah, he has 80 Speech

haha,he must be wearing something with plus 30 speech,you need to steal it

Above & Beyond

Well now you know to check the items that you purchase. At least you didn't buy a wooden ipad.

zuvuyeay said:
Ajescent said:
zuvuyeay said:

he must have 80 sneak

Nah, he has 80 Speech

haha,he must be wearing something with plus 30 speech,you need to steal it

He's 9yrs old so he has the Charisma mod that all children naturally have....I WANT MY GAME BACK :(