By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Perhaps maybe it's a sign I shouldn't go back to Nintendo

So for a while I've been a Sony guy but always had a soft spot for Pokemon games. 

But someone handed me a free DS console but I hadn't bought any games for it

About 2months ago, I realised I had some credit for Cex shops so I decided to buy a spare Move controller and a copy of Pokemon White.

For some unknown reason, I decided not to open the game until today...only to find out the game isn't inside the case...

Perhaps maybe the gaming gods are trying to tell me something... £25 down the fucking drain ¬_¬

I can't go back now because it was so long ago and genuinely can't prove it's the case. 

Yeah...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Seems to me you've been gone for a while. All this time you've been a Sony fan, you haven't been into Nintendo, you just liked Pokemon.

If you are looking for an excuse, there you got one. Seriously don't try that hard, either you like something or you don't.

I think the point is being missed...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

$25 down the drain? Well you waited 2 months to open the case, those $25 were wasted anyway.....

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

You haven't stated the point, or didn't make it clear in the OP.

And then replying, still without stating the point, is just rude. If we missed the point, restate it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Ajescent said:

You haven't stated the point, or didn't make it clear in the OP.

And then replying, still without stating the point, is just rude. If we missed the point, restate it.

VGking got the point so...you know.

I'm upset I didn't think to look at the game sooner and upset I kinda got swindled ¬_¬.

Everything is just Irony+sarcasm= lulz.

lol @ "signs"

Sucks you got screwed like that, though. That happened to my sister with a DVD about ten years back.

That happened to me with Fear 2 and Walmart... oh well, not buying any games from Walmart anymore.

darkknightkryta said:
That happened to me with Fear 2 and Walmart... oh well, not buying any games from Walmart anymore.

I'm also thinking about tell Cex shops to got -cough themselves, which is ironic because I like buying in actual shops because you know what you are getting...or so I thought. ¬_¬