By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Console Graphics King

Tagged games:

lmao awesome thread.
I wasn't surprised that Drake took the graphics throne.
OT: lol at the people saying that Gears had better graphics!

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Aldro said:
ZaneWane said:
crysis 2 still the king
Try to keep this about UC3 please

You made a thread about opinions, tagged another game in the thread, and you're complaining about someone bringing up something other than UC3?  Please.

If he thinks Crysis 2 looks better, let him show why.  If you think he's wrong, show him why.  It's an opinion in the end and that's about all there is to that.

Yeah but I am trying to compile the awards that the game will be getting. He could atleast have thrown in an explanation or tagged some award for me to keep an eye on. I didn't intentionally try to make a poll.

Uncharted 3 is the King. And Killzone 3 has the 2º best grafics of this generation.

Definitely god of war 3 and uncharted 3 are the graphics kings on consoles. Killzone 3 is just behind. Although the last of us looks like it may pass them all O_o

ZaneWane said:
crysis 2 still the king

it was never the best graphics on console... never.

its not even in the top 5 console graphics

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
ZaneWane said:
crysis 2 still the king

You've spent at least 100 post on here making this same point over and over yet you've never pointed out the fact its is AI broken as is the level design. Just strange you would focusso much on Crysis 2s graphics when the game has much bigger problems...

I came in here just to write "No shit sherlock," but it seems you put some effort into this. Good job, and I totally agree. Also.......NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

pretty awesome

Wouldn't mind more threads like this.

disolitude said:
osamanobama said:
ZaneWane said:
crysis 2 still the king

You've spent at least 100 post on here making this same point over and over yet you've never pointed out the fact its is AI broken as is the level design. Just strange you would focusso much on Crysis 2s graphics when the game has much bigger problems...

are you kidding? i always mention how gosh awful Crysis 2 AI, infact i usually make that part of my argument on why Crysis 2 isnt nearly as good as him and site like ign make it seem. Crysis 2 had to sacrifice so much to make the graphics good, AI, anti ailising, frame rate, pop in etc. they made so many comprimises.

i have stated many times that the AI lacks any semblance to the "I" part. running into walls, cars, not acknowlegding me when i shoot them in the face, jump around inches in front of them. worst AI ever, and it got a pass on it. i sure hope the AI was better on the PC.

i never mentioned level design because i never felt it was particularly bad

Sorry Rage looks better IMO on consoles, but honestly BF3 has the best graphics hands down. After seeing BF3 running on a PC everything looks like a cartoon made in the 80s.