By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up - Dec 10th - 3DS 1.3 million!

Do you guys even know how to shorten the quotes or are you just lazy? You pretty much ruin the threads with those excessively long quote strings. You click on the boxes for the quotes that are no longer relevant then you hit the delete key.  Seriously, the last post taking up a shitload of the page for just one sentence reply back.  Obviously, most of you guys need to go to VGC forum posting 101 class.  This thread deserves to be locked considering how much shit is in here.  Also, there is apparently another thread based on Dec 10th global sales.  I can only pray that thread is better.

Around the Network
pezus said:
sethnintendo said:

Do you guys even know how to shorten the quotes or are you just lazy? You pretty much ruin the threads with those excessively long quote strings. You click on the boxes for the quotes that are no longer relevant then you hit the delete key.  Seriously, the last post taking up a shitload of the page for just one sentence reply back.  Obviously, most of you guys need to go to VGC forum posting 101 class.  This thread deserves to be locked considering how much shit is in here.  Also, there is apparently another thread based on Dec 10th global sales.  I can only pray that thread is better.

I'm sorry, I guess I was focusing too much on his flawed arguments. I'll remember to shorten it up next time anyway.

What I don't understand is why you keep replying him. You appear to be a serious user, he/she on the other hand......

LupinIII said:

It may be fun but not fun enough for it to sell that many copies. The games dont differ much from each game, the Wii version is better than the 3DS one, and its not that unique, theres been Crash Bandicoot games similar to it, there was even a Sega game last year that was just like it, infact better even.

Well unlike Uncharted 3, Mario Kart appeals to everybody because it's simple to master and has a more mass appeal. It's a AAA game from a serie that has existed for over 20 years now. Mario Kart has always sold tons of units for years, especially since Mario Kart DS. U mad?

GT5 sold 70,472 this week.

6,960,942 LTD

No word... just happiness.

seth is right. Too much shit going on here.
Please use the following thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137850

LOCKED.

Around the Network
pezus said:

I'm sorry, I guess I was focusing too much on his flawed arguments. I'll remember to shorten it up next time anyway.

No problem, I used to keep long quotes going also before I realized where I needed to click in order to be able to delete them.  I believe it was because I just got off work that I am a little edgy right now.  I suppose I'll go work out to blow off some steam.  I just find it pretty annoying to see it take up huge space when most of the later replies are so short.  I am sure it probably annoys others too.  I was mainly trying to inform everyone of their bad posting skills by keeping excessively long quote strings going. 

wow, MW3 performance on the XBOX is crazy, expect well over 14 million in the end.

Its running around 20% ahead in Europe and America over Black ops !!!! With two more big weeks to go and no big FPS for a while, I think MW3 will get well over 14 million on the Xbox.

PS3 is strong and we see our first 12 million seller, as MW3 is running over 12% ahead.

Sales are around 17.59 million and with 2 bigger weeks ahead

Also holy crap at Skyrim. Its blasting previous FF games easily and if it hits 10 million, it would be bigger than FF7. I am not sure, but wouldn't it be the biggest RPG on a consul?

inb4 the lock!

pezus said:

For further proof, I'll post again so you see that I didn't just have the reply box open.

Holy crap how did you do that??

pezus said:

For further proof, I'll post again so you see that I didn't just have the reply box open.

You really need to tell me how you did that =(.