By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Expendables 2 teaser trailer

But where is Mickey?

Around the Network
dr3b said:
Awesome the first one was great, can't wait for this one. Surprised Segal isn't in it.

Well, there's 3 reasons Segal isn't in it.

1. He's gained a lot of weight.  And not because of muscle.

2. He barely does his own work anymore.  This includes even small stunts and voice over work. 

3. He's a dick to work with.  Two illustrates this point. 

There's also the fact that he hates one of the producers of the movie.  So yea, even if there is a 3rd movie, I doubt he'll be in that one, either.

No Segal than, never been a big fan anyway. He was the first action star that popped into my head that isn't in it. Surprised he has gained weight though, fitness is usually something ingrained into these guys.

lol.. like anyone would really miss Seagal in this movie...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It doesn't matter if this movie gonna suck or be extraordinary I'm going to love it either way

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

As if this isn't the same for every other actor in this movie

non-gravity said:
NiKKoM said:

As if this isn't the same for every other actor in this movie

no,I have to disagree. segal makes every other actor in this movie look like oscar worthy actors. this chart is spot on. lol

can't wait until it comes out,the first one was good fun and I'm sure this one will be no different.

so, who is the enemy?

NiKKoM said:

lmao! I'm so glad Seagal isn't in this.

I liked the first movie, so I'll watch this one, Arnie being in it makes it extra win for me.