By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game endings

starcraft said:
Thank god lewis wasn't posting in you lame endings thread madskills, cause we totally just filled it with Mass Effect spoilers.

ROTFL ... yeah, I have another thread about Mass Effect - you'll love it. 

Around the Network

I love assassin's creed one, and probably i'm the only one who did.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

The original Maximo Ghost to Gouls I think its was fairly easy and the classify it as one of the hardest games Ever. I WISH they would finish the story to save SOPHIA.

^_^

wth

No mention of The Wind Waker yet?

Part one

Part two

Part three

Part four

Best ending ever IMO. It's completely worth it to watch

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Half-Life 2: Episode 2; it doesn't get more open than that! No wonder since Episode 3 is around the corner...
And the Thief games have cool endings (the ending of Deadly Shadows all but confirms a 4th installment).

Around the Network

God of War 1, God of War 2 (but number 2 ending not as good as number 1)
Halo 3 ending was kinda cool. Half-life 1 + 2. Half-life is the reason that god created video games.

Oh and liked the futurama videogame ending as well. Was frickin hilarious.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Just remembered what the actual best video game ending is. 

god of war II's ending was incredible

MGS3

Very schocking...

It's too bad so few people played Beyond Good & Evil. It's easily one of the best games released last generation. The only real problem with it is it was short (around 12 hours), but that's practically double the current PS3 and 360 standard so I guess that's not even a complaint anymore.