By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game endings

No mention of Mass Effect? Fail.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
No mention of Mass Effect? Fail.
 My friend just finished it, he was well overjoyed with the ending. So much so he told me and ruined it for me if I ever get the damn thing, but it sounded pretty epic.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Metal Gear Solid 3 has got to have the biggest payoff of any game I have ever played. I actually did cry, and feel an enormous sense of duty after those credits rolled. If you somehow missed it, play it now!

Super Mario 3 also fooled me with it's suprise twist. -Wiped the smile right off of my face. I imagine that once the credits rolled, and the curtain came down, Mario pimp-slapped the Princess! "Bitcha, don't-a you ever joke about that shit-a again-a!"

how can it be that no one has mentioned ICOs ending?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Stickball is right!!! Mass Effect's ending was truly EPIC!!!! Even if its opening wasn't stellar, the last 20 minutes of that game and the final cut scenes were beyond AMAZING!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

xenogears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROGwO349gmg&feature=related

love you krellian

sorry my english is baaadd

I know that the series is very inconsistent with its story, but I really enjoyed Heihachi's ending in Tekken 2, where he throws Kazuya into a volcano.

I'm fighting Saren in Mass Effect right now. I suspect this isn't the end of the game, but you guys have convinced me I need to be playing, and not posting right now. See ya!

COD 4 - both endings ...

The *good* ending for Bioshock was totally heart warming

The final chase scene in NFS Most Wanted

The Legend of Zelda - a link to the past

Halo 1's ending

Thank god lewis wasn't posting in you lame endings thread madskills, cause we totally just filled it with Mass Effect spoilers.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS