By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ethomaz said:
GT5 sold 70,472 this week.

6,960,942 LTD

No word... just happiness.

7 million fest next week.

What did it sell last week?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

6,960,942 LTD

Wow , that's amazing.

keep up the good work ^^

kivi95 said:
ethomaz said:

6,960,942 LTD

What did it sell last week?

70% UP

Troll_Whisperer said:
BTW does anyone know how many PSV were preordered in Japan? I read in several places that preorders sold out, but not how many units that is.

Sony has a "tendancy" to undership a launch of a platform to make it look like it's the hottest item ever. But for Vita I think Sony is going to get as many out there to sell so they can be making money on this system early on. Since the company needs to have a runaway smash hit.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yep, as i expected(and previously stated). 360 PS3 50k unit gap for the wk with 360 leading. in my mind, i thought they would be much closer for the Dec. 10th wk., but that's just me hoping for more of a even season. UC3 performing awesomely. 

Just remember there is still Final Fantasy XIII-2 in Japan next week. The Japanese numbers will be pretty big for the PS3. Wondering if it's possible for PS3 to be ahead of 360 and Wii this coming week and if it can stay there for the remainer of the year.

yea i'm hoping for a PS3 lead, or a tie.

A tie is very possible, but Europe numbers just keep going up and up and up with the PS3 leading that charge. So EU and USA are starting to some what even out and I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 pushes 100k in Japan. Maybe even 120k.

Around the Network

Xbox 360 doing sooo well.

Yay!!!

Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yep, as i expected(and previously stated). 360 PS3 50k unit gap for the wk with 360 leading. in my mind, i thought they would be much closer for the Dec. 10th wk., but that's just me hoping for more of a even season. UC3 performing awesomely. 

Just remember there is still Final Fantasy XIII-2 in Japan next week. The Japanese numbers will be pretty big for the PS3. Wondering if it's possible for PS3 to be ahead of 360 and Wii this coming week and if it can stay there for the remainer of the year.

A tie is very possible, but Europe numbers just keep going up and up and up with the PS3 leading that charge. So EU and USA are starting to some what even out and I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 pushes 100k in Japan. Maybe even 120k.

i hope so. i want to see PS3 do 1m every wk for the rest of this month.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

That would be a very difficult feat to accomplish, but would be awesome to see.

Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Tridrakious said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

That would be a very difficult feat to accomplish, but would be awesome to see.

yes, indeed difficult,but it would be the best Christmas present ever.

ethomaz said:

GT5 sold 70,472 (+71%) this week.

6,960,942 LTD

http://thesilentchief.com/2011/12/16/worldwide-sales-of-gran-turismo-5-now-stand-at-7-3-million/

7.3M!