By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Xenogears - From the Eldridge to Lahan's destruction that was one of the best game openings EVER.

2nd pick) Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War - Need I say anything more than: "WAAAGH!!!"

Ask me how to turn a Rottweiler in to a Dodongo and I'll tell you the story of a lifetime.

Around the Network

For opening via the game menu- Tales of the Abyss, Man I love the song that was playing.

For cinematic opening- Final Fantasy 12- So freaking epic, just wish the whole game after it was too. I still loved the game though. lol

For opening gameplay scenario- God of War 2- One of the coolest boss fights ever for the opening fight along with fantastic music.

Oh, for the guy who posted the Wild Arms intro....thank you.

I had forgotten how much I loved that game (the original not Alter Code F even though it IS good) and that video just brought back some great memories :P I'm surprised you managed to find the original opening instead of the Alter Code F remake. Awesome...

Now, if I could just get that Boomerang Flash theme....

Ask me how to turn a Rottweiler in to a Dodongo and I'll tell you the story of a lifetime.

Ack, how could I forget about Onimusha, the series of legendary intros? (Especially the third, which is one of the few intros I have shown off to non-gamers and certainly a candidate for best all-time):

Also, I have no idea if it's part of the game or not, but this Lost Odyssey trailer was also one of the best ever:

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Resident evil 1... (Gc-version)... That opening was GREAT!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

@Goose, GREAT call with ZOE2, that melody and video just give me shivers everytime I see it :3

Awesome on Naz for ARMS!!! Seriously like... all of the intro's are friggin amazing XD

FF8 or X were my fav's out of the "CG" intro's,

Chrono Trigger around the end where he does the "Ice sword" technique gives me the chills :3

Chrono Cross, the song ALONE makes that video worth it XD, Same with MGS2

As for Gameplay intro's?

I'm going to go the not-so-paved path and Say Heavenly Sword :P, I got a display of some gorgeous graphics, storytelling, and then I got to face off against thousands of guys with unlimited "sytle techs" or whatever they were called. That or God of War 1 or 2's first stage :D I can't tell which is more epic :P 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

@GooseGaws: That Onimusha intro was badass.

Final Fantasy X

edit: Soriku I actually think the disney characters look good in Nex gen graphics.

I killed you all

mM

WTF? lol

mM