By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 80's Movie Elimination bonus round "your picks to end it all"! Please lock.

Die Hard
Aliens
Terminator
Rocky III
Rocky IV
Batman
Dirty Dancing
Return of the Jedi
Lethal Weapon
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Karate Kid

Around the Network
The_Joker_Product said:
Die Hard
Aliens
Terminator
Rocky III
Rocky IV
Batman
Dirty Dancing
Return of the Jedi
Lethal Weapon
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Karate Kid

Thanks! I will make sure I add those right away!! Goes over to elimination thread.....sees Rocky gone....realizes that Joker wants them back on.....closes thread.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

I am here to support Willow!

Did I miss something or what ?
I thought we were not supposed to list movies from the other thread and I see a lot of people that do

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
I thought we were not supposed to list movies from the other thread and I see a lot of people that do

Didn't really help that he had the movies in the op that were from the other thread.  So people didn't bother checking both lists. 

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Ail said:

Didn't really help that he had the movies in the op that were from the other thread.  So people didn't bother checking both lists. 

That is up to them. There will be no movies added from the current elimination thread since they were already eliminated. If there are any....any.. 80's movies that you fell were not on the original list that should be in the bonus round then make sure you add them here. This is a shout out to the fans of 80's movie, not a final draft of a book report. :P

This is your chance to have your movie be number 1. I have two list here, plus the elimination thread, so that is most of the 80's movies. If you can not find it there, then feel free to go check out the cult classics of the 80's google sites or whatever else. In the end there will be a top 5 all time 80's movie list. Whether one of your favorites is on there remains to be seen.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Cloak & Dagger (1984)
Born in East L.A.

What about Dick Tracy?
Return to OZ

I will edit more later of what I want.

Purple People Eater?

Ah you didn't have Dick Tracy in the original thread? I never noticed plus I kind of forgot about good old Dick. I used to love that movie a lot and I even had the Dick Tracy board game.  Just checked Google though and various links show it being released in 1990.  1 year too late I'm afraid...

-Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Soooo many I had to leave out. :(

Transformers: The Movie
Big Trouble in Little China
The Princess Bride
The Shining
A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Thing
This is Spinal Tap
Fright Night
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Firestarter