By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Circle Pad Pro peripheral 20 dollars. Now will you buy it?

Tagged games:

no

Around the Network

wasn't gonna buy it if it was 50 cents.. I dont need it.

As silly as this may be, but all the talk about the second slide pad keeps me from buying a 3DS. It's hard to resist Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 (which I will of course play eventually), but right now there are a few Wii and DS games I want to play. And with the downsides of first gen 3DS (low battery life, one slide pad) I think I'll hold out a few more months.
Nintendo have themselves to blame, DSi was one iteration too many (and a pointless one). Now I just don't believe them when they say no revamped 3DS is coming soon.

No, but I'll but the inevitable next 3ds sku with a built in extra circle pad.

OneTwoThree said:
As silly as this may be, but all the talk about the second slide pad keeps me from buying a 3DS. It's hard to resist Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 (which I will of course play eventually), but right now there are a few Wii and DS games I want to play. And with the downsides of first gen 3DS (low battery life, one slide pad) I think I'll hold out a few more months.
Nintendo have themselves to blame, DSi was one iteration too many (and a pointless one). Now I just don't believe them when they say no revamped 3DS is coming soon.

Its sad, it truely is. I'm in the same boat, I was this close to buying the 3DS multiple times (especially the Zelda Edition) but didn't because I just have this feeling deep down that they will release a new iteration of the 3DS with a circle pad built in, bigger screen, better 3D viewing and longer battery life very soon.

Its just like how the DS lite was infinitely better than the original DS. Plus this whole slide pad seems like Nintendo giving the early adopters a chance to upgrade to a new control scheme which will probably become mandatory (atleast in 3rd party games) come next iteration. Its just their way of not completely showing their consumers a middle finger, but its still very close.

Around the Network
OneTwoThree said:

I'm actually in the same boat as you.  I will wait for now even though I'm dying to play Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. 

No , seems useless to me, i can play the games fine without a second analog, i never complained about PSP not having a second analog , so there is no need to change that here.

Nothx. I am waiting for keyboard/mouse attachment.

No, with those 20 dollars I can afford more useful things.

I dont think its that bad, whats strange is that its only being sold through Gamestop, what kind of alliance has Ninty done?